• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's instigating on you? Wow!
Show me the list and I'll attempt to agree or disagree.
He being Biden, The EU, New Zealand, Australia, Canada (do you really live there) and a whole lot of others.............The New Liberal world order..........Thats what they claim.

The List? Ok Here we go because you appear to only have just woken from hibernation.

Reducing greenhouse gas emissions on dodgy even distorted in some cases data and the even dodgier sea level rises.

Blaming farting farm animals for these gases, so massively reducing their numbers to have their meat replaced by insect protein..............And have a guess who will be controlling that? Of course that is only us scum, 'they' will still eat meat.

High fuel prices to force you to use electric so they can turn you on or off to suit.

Having a 'good citizen' mark given to you in the form of social credits. Obviously if you are a naughty boy you will lose the right to travel or possibly even food. Being naughty may be not having your microchip installed in your brain and your annual vaccination which may possibly contain some not specified other ingredients.

There is a start Dave. Now give us your views on those and how it affects you and leave the word 'Trump' out of it because at present it's irrelevant.

Reactions: RFR
@ Ed Fones
Yes, that is only a start :)
They have much more ‘goodness’ planned for us.
The world will be hell for us, should we not stop bickering over our politics. We need to be aware of and recognize what is really going on and stand up to stop it.

For myself, I don’t want to live in a smart city, be constantly surveilled and eating bugs while collecting a meager universal basic income subject to being turned off if I’m not ‘socially behaving’

I find it hard to believe that Dave and others havent heard and seen all this unless they are deliberately avoiding. Even more so when Trudeau is their poster boy who they champion.

And not forgetting Carney.:whistle:

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that Dave and others havent heard and seen all this unless they are deliberately avoiding. Even more so when Trudeau is their poster boy who they champion.
Probably too busy focusing on racism, gun violence, evil AR-15s, Transgender issues, abortion, and of course Hitler himself, the Donald.
It’s apparent to me many view the Great Reset agenda as some kind of conspiracy theory.
It’s is a conspiracy, but it’s plainly out in the open. I’d hardly call the web sites of the WEF, WHO, the UN conspiracy websites.
These are major organizations with massive power and financing behind them.

Sad, but some people won’t believe something till it’s too late.

I’m sure the Jews thought it was going to be ok boarding the trains. And then they ended up in the camps.

It's no conspiracy when they start cutting food production and seizing land for eco projects. Thats what the Dutch farmers are protesting about. Then there are the 10's of millions of animals they are proposing to cut back in other European countries. That's some food taken out of peoples mouths. Great on paper but not in practice.

It's no conspiracy when they start cutting food production and seizing land for eco projects. Thats what the Dutch farmers are protesting about. Then there are the 10's of millions of animals they are proposing to cut back in other European countries. That's some food taken out of peoples mouths. Great on paper but not in practice.
that’s a LOT of food taken off the table.
I’m sure they’ll leave some prime grass fed cattle so they can still have their steaks, while we eat Bill Gates artificial meat. But just on special occasions, maybe a birthday or something. The rest of the time it’s weeds and bugs.

It’s already happening. In japan there’s a new bug production facility.
It takes a lot less room to grow crickets and mealworms then raising cattle, sheep, goats, or hogs.

Last month in the US there was a chicken farm that mysteriously burned to the ground. Over 20,000 chickens got barbecued in that fire.
It’s uncanny how so many food facilities have gone up in smoke this year.
Coincidence???

There is nothing wrong with this voting machine. SEE!

giphy.webp

A great suggestion. Why not ban the word Trump from any threads? That would get rid of the arseholes who can talk of nothing else with their sad one tracked tiny minds.
Ooh, that is a great idea! Let's just ban words from the English language while we are at it, oh, and while we are at it, let's pick any word we disagree with for the better of humanity! And maybe choose alternate words for those who give birth to women so that men can be as feminine! Sounds like a great idea!

Go Go gadget Nazi!!

Reactions: RFR
I just spent 4 days with two friends from Germany visiting America for the second time in 6 years. If you think we have it bad with woke culture, taxes, and simple shit like ability to defend yourself, you are truly clueless. These two admire the US so much more that we take for granted. They pay 50% tax on income. Can't own a firearm, or even have chance to defend themselves. Hell, they have to pay the equivalent of $10 a month just to get TV that is politically based propaganda that their government produces because they don't have the two 'supposed' parties we have here. Unless you have a VPN in network there, you could be fined for even trying to discuss the shit we speak of here.

It is really mind opening to see what actual dictator/one party rule looks and sounds like. It is not pretty.

It really places it perspective to hear what other people in other countries think of our current situation. The ones we used to call Nazi's, are now the 'anti Nazi's. And just to be clear, the supposed 'Antifa' in Germany, is considered by the media flock as a blessing because they only know the word to be "anti fascist'. They have no actual opposing source of media that would tell them it is a far left/marxist/communist group.

On a side note; Taco Bell, KFC, and MacDonalds franchises are in Germany, but evidentially don't taste the same as here. They tried most all of the fast food here and likely gained a few pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back