Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Mr. Trump loves the same country I love where people can speak their own-mind without the goon-squad taking them down.
I don't believe that about this Biden guy.

I believe Mr. Trump loves the same country I love where people can speak their own-mind without the goon-squad taking them down.
This is America. You're allowed to believe the earth is flat, they're coming for your guns, the libs are eating babies, Jesus walks amongst us and is most certainly a Conservative, and everything else the right wing media is telling you.

What a crock of shit. He's a tyrant that tried to overthrow your election process, therefore destroying your democratic system and rights.

TL;DR, Has anyone here ever read Will Rogers? IMHO the job is to big for one person, it's those that surround them (Jonathan Swifts "flappers") that have the reins.

This is America. You're allowed to believe the earth is flat, they're coming for your guns, the libs are eating babies, Jesus walks amongst us and is most certainly a Conservative, and everything else the right wing media is telling you.
Jesus got a sweet collection of AR15’s.

Congress just declared the 2nd amendment guarantees the right to not only bear arms like AR-15's but carry them in public..Shit, they made it worse. 14 years ago it was just at the home to defend.

Jesus Hernandez and Kyle Rittenhouse will be shooting everybody in no time.

Just play dead! Congress play dead! They keep making it worse..

• Haha
Reactions: RFR
Congress just declared the 2nd amendment guarantees the right to not only bear arms like AR-15's but carry them in public..Shit, they made it worse. 14 years ago it was just at the home to defend.

Jesus Hernandez and Kyle Rittenhouse will be shooting everybody in no time.

Just play dead! Congress play dead! They keep making it worse..
SCOTUS, but yeah....

It will be pure luck if the US is not occupied by China in the next year..

Screenshot 2022-06-23 215602.jpg

Who ever is running the show...give up! call in sick! I cant watch it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back