Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Food prices and fuel prices are across the board including USA and they affect 'everything'.
Not sure what you're saying. The world is coming out of a global pandemic and there is a war in Europe. Those are the primary drivers of fuel costs and inflation. Not Biden. Do we agree on that?

Not sure what you're saying. The world is coming out of a global pandemic and there is a war in Europe. Those are the primary drivers of fuel costs and inflation. Not Biden. Do we agree on that?
I'm not now and have never been a Democrat and I'm not a Biden supporter so don't go at me from that POV if you're thinking about it.

d I'm not a Biden supporter
Ah-ha. You are jealous. You want a Biden figure in your local government, and you dont have one. You want the magic grandpa.

Your foreign nation craves the USA's democracy. You want it so bad you can taste it. Two parties..Tones of drugs and women..rockets that land upright..

Ukraine and Russia supply the world with a great deal of food and fuel. Things are dire because of war and they aint gonna improve and in fact could get a lot worse.

There is a global problem with the supply chain of important ingredients like pc chips for one, but the world isnt coming out of the supply chain problem.

So lots of things are happening, but when you cant afford to keep warm or get to work and then you cant afford the increases in food prices caused by fuel and soon to be the scarcity of it. Then you have a problem.

Could your countries situation in the coming months have been made better/easier? Well only you living there will know that.

Ah-ha. You are jealous. You want a Biden figure in your local government, and you dont have one. You want the magic grandpa.

Your foreign nation craves the USA's democracy. You want it so bad you can taste it. Two parties..Tones of drugs and women..rockets that land upright..
I think now is a good time to tell you that getting clean and sober was the greatest thing I've ever done and if you ever have any questions about getting sober and staying sober I'd be happy to have that chat with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back