• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RFR

With all this talk about guns, shootings, elections.... No one is discussing the merits, or lack of, regarding our current president.

Is he doing a Good job? Or terrible job?J

Overall, I have a tendency to believe that there are millions of people suffering from buyers remorse.

Biden's Chief of Staff is in full control of the White House and Oval Office.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
He's been pretty good. Ended the Afghanistan war (which Trump didn't have the balls to do) and has rallied NATO behind Ukraine - which is something Trump never could have done.
Your wasted here. Get your own comedy channel on YouTube. Seriously, you would kill them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I think he's spent his entire career trying to do right by you. As with any politician he's failed here and there.
Now he's old, and seems doddering at times.
That said he's overcome a hard core stuttering problem as a kid, and became President anyway. Anyone making fun of his stuttering is a dick.
He was also handed a completely shitty deal. Poorly handled Covid response was just a start.

I think he's spent his entire career trying to do right by you. As with any politician he's failed here and there.
Now he's old, and seems doddering at times.
That said he's overcome a hard core stuttering problem as a kid, and became President anyway. Anyone making fun of his stuttering is a dick.
He was also handed a completely shitty deal. Poorly handled Covid response was just a start.
Very good Dave. But it's been downhill all the way ever since.

Afghan fiasco for one........and I'm not debating it because it's well known and done to death, but all I will say is, there may be an American view and there is a rest of the world view.

Afghan fiasco for one........and I'm not debating it because it's well known and done to death, but all I will say is, there may be an American view and there is a rest of the world view.
I suppose he ripped off the bandaid that nobody else would. It looked bad for sure.
What else?

I suppose he ripped off the bandaid that nobody else would. It looked bad for sure.
What else?
I won't go there Dave because it will get as deep and as entrenched as the other threads and then descend into Trump, facist, rascist and all the other shite. But lets just say, at the beginning around the world in similar political party lines, he was seen as a ray of hope. I don't think they feel the same now.

Since I bash Trump so much, I’ll balance that with my Biden criticism. I felt that his stimulus spending at the beginning of his term was one catalyst for the inflation we have now. To be fair, the war in Ukraine shocked the oil market and is what is making the inflation stick around. If Ukraine hadn’t happened, perhaps his stimulus would have been just right or at least inflation would have been temporary until the supply chain caught up, but I remember being concerned about it even before Ukraine.

Buyers Remorse LOL! Yeah he is not going down in history as the sharpest tool in the shed. He's really too old, too addle brained to be in the crazy powerful position he is in. I'm not making fun of him the physical reality is the neurons are not popping in that old head of his like they did 20 years ago...lots of traffic jams. ( Me too! I can totally relate) Sadly as a very happy to be living in America citizen, for all that is good about that, as I became a world traveler @ 22 years ago I have to admit I can't say I've been proud or excited about any of the presidents that have been elected to represent us in the world's arena during that period.. Really probably since Reagan. And then only Reagan cause he was a seasoned actor who was decent at pulling off the lipstick on a pig thing and actually getting people to like the pig. The Queen is something else man she still has it going on. It'd be really cool for us to get a real leader with the brains, charisma and charm to lead us out of this dark chasm of confusion and division we are currently in. In trying to be fair and equal to all the needle has gone waaaay too far over to the left. White males suck, they are entitled sexist slobs and snobs...unless they are gay or transgender then they're OK!

Well I guess all we can try and do is the best we can do. Look towards the future, hope and pray like mad for the best!

One of the most important roles any president plays is the image he portrays to the world. Oh shit this Trump idiot is a time bomb..careful with that axe Eugene! Set it down he might nuke us! All the minutia of internal decisions that effect us Mericans can be argued till the cows come home. All you have to do is look at how he has dealt with Putin in this slow motion nightmare of a war that is going on and it is obvious that the bully in the school yard doesn't give a shit what captain America has to say about his bullying.. We can only speculate what might have transpired if Trump (NO!) had been elected again and had his twitter finger on the Big Button. We could be in world war 3 right now darn it! IMO Joe lacks the ability to instill respect from our allies or foes. With him as our president we are surely in the worst / weakest place we have ever been if we were to go to war with a super power today. God help us if we did....

. The Queen is something else man she still has it going on. It'd be really cool for us to get a real leader with the brains, charisma and charm to lead us out of this dark chasm of confusion and division we are currently in.
The Queen is not the leader of the UK. She is a figurehead of the UK. She has no real power. Her life was and has been given in service but she has no power of government.

Reactions: TAE
The Queen is not the leader of the UK. She is a figurehead of the UK. She has no real power. Her life was and has been given in service but she has no power of government.
Would you say she is and or has been a good "leader"? There is a lot of power in a countries people being 100% behind a "figure head" Then again this is from a Mericans naïve outside the UK bubble view...

I just wish "Terrible but Significantly Better than his Predecessor" was an option. I mean, there's almost always a worse candidate, just not in the last presidential election where it was literally scraping the bottom of the barrel. Thank God there was a little scum left in the tank after Biden was elected after a fair and legitimate election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back