Joe Biden Standing in the way of recovery according to Steve Forbes

The USA has been a shit show for so long, I don't remember when it was ever that good. So really, who gives a flying fuck?

My Grand daughter just applied at Vons and she barely got through the interview and was hired. She's 16 and it's her first job and she was blown away...I wasn't. There are help wanted signs everywhere right now ..especially here in Calidioticfornia where we give free cell phones to the homeless and openly invite the illegals here with a welcome sign saying don't worry be happy...we'll take care of you. I so want to blow this taco stand but with the daughters and grandkids here we aren't going anywhere unless they are going too.

If you will work for nothing (basically under $19 hour) you have no problem getting job. Forbes is just blabbing - if he knew how to solved the current market he would - but he can't and wants to blame that on Biden.

I'd like to get back in the band again.
I'd like people to feel comfortable coming to hear us instead of worrying about covid.
I have no faith in Mr. Biden to turn it around.
He's a double-speaking voice of doubt, not hope.

Vaccination does not prevent death.
He's giving people a false assurance.
The man is a fraud.

Last edited:
I want to play in the band again.
Biden gave us a false hope about the virus.
Do I have to wait 3 more years for someone else?

Isn't it pretty much less than a 3% death rate for the unvaxed?
"pretty much" could be anything.

Last edited:
My daughter finally got a full-time job. Yeaaaahhhhh!!!!! Insurance too!
A proud moment for a parent when helping your child fill out 401k and insurance paperwork! Taking over their student loan payment, getting a cell phone in their name! And getting their own car insurance! Being an adult is SO fun!!!!!! Oh - oh oh, moving out! My wife and I are taking this empty nesting thing really well. We get to go out for dinner and drinks with all the extra money we have now.

Back