Jan 6 ratings dud

...says the fascist Trump worshipper who threatens violence in response to speech.
You are truly lost man. I don't worship anything or anyone. Nor do I threaten violence on anyone. I am not going to continue to describe my opinions to you further because you have a heavy judgmental blanket over your eyes and ears with no ability to reason even simple disputes. I get that you have a different opinion, but your hate makes you incapable of any discussion, and therefore, you are never going to listen to anything that does not fit your predisposed and obvious discriminatory judgment of others. The only thing you haven't done yet is call me a racist. I'll give it a day and you likely will.

End of evolution and reason for you it seems.

I feel sorry for you and your kids. I am done attempting any communication with you directly in any way here. I can only hope that your children learn better communication skills elsewhere... You obviously can't get off your own lawn.

And if you do respond, it will fall on my deaf ears because you are an arrogant idiot that does not deserve any more responses from me... I have made my final statement involving you IBB. Good luck man, and truly wish the best for you and your children. 💞

You are truly lost man. I don't worship anything or anyone. Nor do I threaten violence on anyone.

That would be good if you had a change of heart and were now denouncing your recent threats of violence.

Unfortunately you haven't changed your mind and you are simply lying again - completely denying what you put in writing on this very forum.

You absolutely threatened violence. We both know it.

You think you can simply lie your way out of this with sheer repetition. Understandable. After all, that's what your hero Trump would do. Against weak-minded conservatives, that tactic works quite well. For example, Trump told you there was widespread election fraud. Without seeing any evidence, you completely believed him. Trump told you he was going to win a bunch of court cases by presenting evidence. Then he lost every single court case - more than 60 in total, and his lawyers presented zero evidence of widespread fraud. But rather than going with the evidence, you still trust Trump's lies and believe in widespread fraud. Trump duped you into attacking your own country and favoring a Trump dictatorship, and he did it with sheer lies and repetition.

Given your penchant for trusting Trump over all evidence, few people have ever been more devoted to a politician than you are to Trump. Maybe "worship" is too strong of a word. Sycophant comes to mind except you aren't likely to be gaining anything, and you clearly aren't in on the political game being played. No, you're more of a Trump "dupe" or sucker, fool, simpleton, chump, stooge.

You are truly lost man. I don't worship anything or anyone. Nor do I threaten violence on anyone. I am not going to continue to describe my opinions to you further because you have a heavy judgmental blanket over your eyes and ears with no ability to reason even simple disputes. I get that you have a different opinion, but your hate makes you incapable of any discussion, and therefore, you are never going to listen to anything that does not fit your predisposed and obvious discriminatory judgment of others. The only thing you haven't done yet is call me a racist. I'll give it a day and you likely will.

End of evolution and reason for you it seems.

I feel sorry for you and your kids. I am done attempting any communication with you directly in any way here. I can only hope that your children learn better communication skills elsewhere... You obviously can't get off your own lawn.

And if you do respond, it will fall on my deaf ears because you are an arrogant idiot that does not deserve any more responses from me... I have made my final statement involving you IBB. Good luck man, and truly wish the best for you and your children. 💞
Jimmy,
The one thing I admire about you is your continued efforts to invite IBB to the table of engaging himself into reasonably minded discussions of differences of opinions.
Unfortunately, never ever brings anything of substance to the table.

I also commend you for continually expressing well wishes for IBB and his family!

It's not something IBB would EVER do.

I once asked him to explain democracy because he was banging on about it incessantly................and he couldn't.

Last edited:
That would be good if you had a change of heart and were now denouncing your recent threats of violence.

Unfortunately you haven't changed your mind and you are simply lying again - completely denying what you put in writing on this very forum.

You think you can simply lie your way out of this with sheer repetition. Understandable. After all, that's what your hero Trump would do. Against weak-minded conservatives, that tactic works quite well. For example, Trump told you there was widespread election fraud. Without seeing any evidence, you completely believed him. Trump told you he was going to win a bunch of court cases by presenting evidence. Then he lost every single court case - more than 60 in total, and his lawyers presented zero evidence of widespread fraud. But rather than going with the evidence, you still trust Trump's lies and believe in widespread fraud. Trump duped you into attacking your own country and favoring a Trump dictatorship, and he did it with sheer lies and repetition.

Given your penchant for trusting Trump over all evidence, few people have ever been more devoted to a politician than you are to Trump. Maybe "worship" is too strong of a word. Sycophant comes to mind except you aren't likely to be gaining anything, and you clearly aren't in on the political game being played. No, you're more of a Trump "dupe" or sucker, fool, simpleton, chump, stooge.
Wow! You seriously continue with your arrogance and believing your own bullshit? Just wow man.

No lies. No threat. Only concern for your inability to listen and subsequent banter that proves that... Whatever, you are never going to have ability to reason, and now I have broken the promise to myself of not dealing with your ignorant ass.

If not that you had kids, I would tell you to go fuck yourself and block you...

How do you reason in your own mind, to judge others on basically ideals that you made up, even after being set straight, and call yourself a father of children? You are weak and possibly the worst example I would wish for any children by taking this inept stance on simple conversational logic.

You are a complete asshole! Oops, now I judged. How does that feel dumbass?

Sorry guys. I should moderate myself.........

No lies. No threat. Only concern for your inability to listen and subsequent banter that proves that... Whatever, you are never going to listen, and now I have broken the promise to myself of not dealing with your ignorant ass.

If not that you had kids, I would tell you to go fuck yourself and block you. I don't have it in me to just
Jimmy,
The one thing I admire about you is your continued efforts to invite IBB to the table of engaging himself into reasonably minded discussions of differences of opinions.
Unfortunately, never ever brings anything of substance to the table.

I also commend you for continually expressing well wishes for IBB and his family!

It's not something IBB would EVER do.
Yeah man, it is not for me to hate the guy for his ignorance. Hell, maybe I am the one who has it all wrong? It is possible.

But for anyone's innocent children to suffer because of ignorance or neglect, is just something I would never wish for. Don't matter what I think of IBB and his ideals, he is still the father of his kids. Think I heard two. They are the real victims here by lacking in the skills their father isn't presenting them. But then, who am I to judge. If maybe he showed a possibility of reasoning, I would not be so quick to call him out...

Its the internet. He may not even be a person with actual kids. Maybe just a troll.

It's the internet. He may not even be a person with actual kids. Maybe just a troll.
IBB is a real person with two kids of his own that aren't in play here at HR.

You're letting IBB get under your skin when it is isn't necessary. Slowly, but surely, his crew of sycophants that continually click "like" on whatever he posts are becoming aware of just how unhinged he is.

Jimmy,
You're in an untenable situation.
IBB is aware of that!
You're a moderator and a contributor across all forum boards here at HR.
Ignoring IBB in the future is your best option.

He's trolling you, man. All to get under your skin with the in part goal to get you to respond and say things you other wise would not. Can't say for certain but I strongly suspect he knows the difference between rhetoric or the hypothetical use of the term "you" in the general sense of the word and an actual personal threat.

Then again, the manner in which he parrots verbatim the Washington Post, I may be wrong. He thinks what he's told to think, and like an example being the seemingly increasing brain dead among us, words are hard. Trump is "literally" satan, when he IBB literally doesn't believe in God and I would presume the devil. Or I could be generous and more precise in saying "Trump is literally a Nazi" being his go-to. Nazi. Or you, or I. It is inaccurate, and literally cheapens the term in its over and misuse. It is not a thinking man's manner of sorting through a difference of opinion or the complexities of the world in which we live. And, it's lazy. Lazy people prefer to allow others to blueprint their idealogical sacraments. Make no mistake IBB's idealogical adherence to anything and everything he is told the left stands for and against is about as close to religious fervor as one can get. Particularly against, given that the left cannot easily articulate what they stand for, rather what they oppose. Grievances, petulant children of the left. And anyone who doesn't oppose what they oppose is a threat. And they are forever and always victims of the threat. Even spoiled trust fund brats like IBB.

Last edited:
Reactions: RFR
How do you reason in your own mind, to judge others on basically ideals that you made up, even after being set straight, and call yourself a father of children? You are weak and possibly the worst example I would wish for any children by taking this inept stance on simple conversational logic.

You are a complete asshole! Oops, now I judged. How does that feel dumbass?

It bothers me none at all.

If a violence-threatening lying fascist like yourself thought we were friends, I would feel as though I had faked something.

BTW my kids are thriving in every conceivable way. Their teachers and coaches are constantly complimenting us on how well-adjusted and decent they are. Perhaps it's in part because - unlike you - I would never initiate physical violence in front of them (or ever really).

Or maybe it's because I - unlike you - teach my children to accept all kinds of other kids and their parents even if they are *GASP* gay or transgender.

My son defended a black girl when a boy was calling her the N word. As MVP of his soccer team, he welcomed a less talented player into the group, literally putting his hand on the kid's shoulder and bringing him into being involved when he was otherwise too shy and standing off the to side. He is a good dude and I am proud of him and my daughter.

Not that any of that is your business. Certainly it is low-class of you to bring my children into the discussion. Simultaneously, it is unsurprising to me because it merely continues your pattern of following Trump's pathetically low level of discourse. Lying, threats of violence, conspiracy theories, and now impugning family.

Perhaps next you will say my wife is ugly like your hero Trump did to Carly Fiorina?

Last edited:
He's trolling you, man. All to get under your skin with the in part goal to get you to respond and say things you other wise would not.

Threatening violence, perpetuating conspiracy theories, insulting people's families, favoring a Trump autocracy over American democracy - I could never conjure those things out of a decent person.

My son defended a black girl when a boy was calling her the N word.
What color was the boy? What if he too was black, what then? Surely you've taught your daughter that the N word is always wrong and she must call out anyone in its use?

Of course you taught her that, and she would have. The left always knows what's best for black folks, even when they don't know it themselves.

the complexities of the world in which we live. And, it's lazy. Lazy people prefer to allow others to blueprint their idealogical sacraments.
You say this ^^^^^^

And then, in the next sentence, and repeatedly, use the term "the left".

Absolute stunning irony. And hypocrisy.

You say this ^^^^^^

Yeah yeah, color me stunned that you're once again and forever stunned.

Perhaps supposed proud proponent of the left IBB can school you to lessen your confusion on the matter.

P-house said:
You say this ^^^^^^

Yeah yeah, color me stunned that you're once again and forever stunned, Mr/Mrs hands on hips eye roll.

Last edited:
Remember when democrats were the coolest people in the world?
wtf happened?
I don't know, man. It would appear they went from fighting "the man" to their greatest ambition of being the man. Although at times with a lisp, hands on hips and an eye roll, that sort of thing.

I don't know, man. It would appear they went from fighting "the man" to their greatest ambition of being the man. Although at times with a lisp, hands on hips and an eye roll, that sort of thing.
from cool songs about big brother to being big brother.

Back