Jan 6 ratings dud

Nice!
So your contributions of Trump support will end then?
I'll fuck off if everyone does.
I dont support Trump. I have explained it many times. I also believe or have just as much right to a point of view even after being told to keep my nose out twice recently. Strangely I never post my point of view. I just check others claims which doesnt go down well it seems.:unsure::-) Perhaps if Americans kept their beaks out of our countries as well then the world may be a better place?

I dont support Trump. I have explained it many times. I also believe or have just as much right to a point of view even after being told to keep my nose out twice recently. Strangely I never post my point of view. I just check others claims which doesnt go down well it seems.:unsure::-) Perhaps if Americans kept their beaks out of our countries as well then the world may be a better place?
And if these stupid fucking threads were not started we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Reactions: TAE
And if these stupid fucking threads were not started we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Very true and thats one thing I dont understand why they are started and why the same people. I only look in at them about once a week, but its the same topic with a different name.

Just imagine if Trump played a guitar.:-)

Seems to me I remember a president who tended to do just that. Focus on taking care of America and Europe can take care of Europe. Turns out much of Europe didn't seem to very much care for that arrangement. Some wanted to burn the candle at both ends, they're now paying the price for their own shortsidedness.

Seems to me I remember a president who tended to do just that. Focus on taking care of America and Europe can take care of Europe. Turns out much of Europe didn't seem to very much care for that arrangement. Some wanted to burn the candle at both ends, they're now paying the price for their own shortsidedness.
Over hundreds of years, different communities and countries have been swallowed up by others. Lands taken, people moved. All sorts has gone on. But every now and again an old row of unfinished business rears its head and a war starts. Europe is just a group of families at a wedding who dont really get on. Its peaceful until somebody has that one drink too many, then all hell breaks loose.

Like flies flying into a fire we all have a choice to not click on the thread....or just click away from it as soon as we see it is a shit show...
but nope here we are.. ;) right in the middle of it...

Cassidy Hutchinson.
If you don't know who that is, then educate yourself.
I don't know, you've got so many people who were in the room when things were going down testifying Trump was unhinged, does it really matter to the Trump apologists that there is yet another one with tales of Trump's kookiness?

I don't know, you've got so many people who were in the room when things were going down testifying Trump was unhinged, does it really matter to the Trump apologists that there is yet another one with tales of Trump's kookiness?
There is however the possibility his staff is on on the conspiracy too and they're just lying.

I guess there's kookiness, and then there's possible criminality.

These liars either refuse or are unwilling to look at Mount fucking Everest.

The Texas Legislature said... NO to Biden's election.
Those conspiracy theories just got the best of 'em ya know.
PS: the southern border is just fine like it is.
So stop making up stories about dead migrants. OKAY.

But possibly you do not know that Pam Anderson, not the one with the boobs, is also supposedly all about election reform so that we dumbasses have trust in the election system we have.
And oops, I accidentally voted for the wrong person yesterday in Colorado. It was my laziness or possibly wasting my time here that had me sidetracked and didn't due the research I should have.

Human error and lack of finance in advertisements that the names I recognized maybe? Yep, admitting that I failed there...

It does not matter to me if someone is supported by Trump or Biden. In fact, I could give a fuck less. It doesn't change my mind who is supported by whom. Ok, that is not all fair and true. If Biden supported someone, I would be looking into what Jill told him to do. No respect for either side of this political fiasco that everyone is flaming about. They all are corrupt and not worthy of representing the people who put them there. Because they are about their own personal power and gains. None of them give a shit about us.

Anyway, wish you all well, and go fuck yourselves at the same time! haha! I mean that over my shoulder with a salt shaker that I spent $5 on at Wallmart that was $2 three months ago. My daughter dropped the old one, so that is how I know...

Last edited:
Back