Jan 6 ratings dud

I forgot why I thought it was due time to close this thread. But like any tragic scene, I just can't stop watching. Sadly, no 10 o'clock news to watch the story on. Just this here...

So, I have one question. If so many feel that there was some wrong doing in any election, why not investigate it? I mean, would you not want to know? Is it not so much to ask for any side to make sure elections are fair and just? I sure as fuck would want to know, and would support a legitimate investigation into that. Not from a partisan side, but to be able to have faith as an American citizen.

I don't think there has been enough evidence to overturn any election, but why the constant banter back with shit like '60 cases thrown out', or 'Hillary claimed Russian collusion', or any bullshit we all have been fed. Why not prove that it is fair? Would that not make sense when a huge number of the population is wondering? Would not a government - by the people - wish to start an investigation because there is doubt by any substantial amount of people who basically pay them the represent the 'actual people' and their votes?
Seems like a great idea to me. Maybe stop the division between political sides? Oh wait, that is exactly what those in power want to do to keep their places. Screw all of us. And then you support the bullshit and stand up for your take on the argument.

Do a good job. Fall in line. You are doing well, so screw anyone else. Feel good about yourself.
I see those above who lay down like that as a pawn, idiot. Closed minded fool.
That IBB asswipe keeps calling me out for who fucking knows what because he has pre-judged me for what a supposed 'conservative' should say in his mind. He is blinded to the facts that I am not. But you Dave, seem of sound mind. Yet you condone and spout out your opinions like you even live here. I really just don't get your piece of the game to even judge. Yet you support the narrative of the evil orange man and that the current administration is somehow above corrupt? Seriously, anyone who thinks the Biden administration is in any way better for this country is either a complete moron, or they live in Canada and have no clue about the people that live here. Fuck, I personally don't have a clue about 'all' of the people in America. Who am I to judge all of them and I live here! But be sure this administration does not give a fuck about the people who reside in this country. They have shown in every way that they are above the law, in control of the people, and wish to divide their employers to gain more power. The level of corruption should be apparent to an outsider more than those who are being led into it. Can you not see it Dave? A serious question man.

I sure as hell am not happy with how things are going, as apparently do 75% of Americans who live here according to some bullshit poll I heard promoted.
Oh, and guess my home state CO Avalanche just won the Stanley cup! Woohoo! Soon to be peacefulish riots by drunk people! Take that Dave! LOL!

So, I have one question. If so many feel that there was some wrong doing in any election, why not investigate it? I mean, would you not want to know? Is it not so much to ask for any side to make sure elections are fair and just? I sure as fuck would want to know, and would support a legitimate investigation into that. Not from a partisan side, but to be able to have faith as an American citizen.

Bit of a red herring there. No one is saying you can’t audit as much as you want. I fully support keeping elections secure. WI, IN, AZ, MI just to name a few battleground states did audit and did affirm the 2020 results.

At what point do you look at how many in Trump’s orbit don’t support the fraud claims, how much money he makes from this claim ($250m so far) and even how much money people like Dinesh D’Souza are making from his movie (grossed $10m last time I looked) and start to wonder if you’re being duped?

Edit to add-
If you found out Trump knows the election was legit and he is maintaining fraud claims to keep his base pissed off and supportive of him financially, would you still rather he were president instead of Biden?

Last edited:
Biden won. Trump lost, get over it. A year and a half later Trump supporters are still living in a fantasy world of denial.
Get over what? A year and a half later we're living the repercussions of "Biden won", however that may have come to pass. And we ain't done yet, not by a long shot. To deny the shitshow and the diminishing quality of life for not only the people of the US but for much of the free world would most certainly be indicative of chest pounding fantasy world. Congratulations on your win.

Rising gas prices are not a blip, they are by design, intentional. They are such in order to drive your truck off the road and to sit in your driveway. Your job in construction be damned, the American people will experience some suffering in order to ween ourselves off of an addiction to fossil fuels....according to statements made by the current "we won so get over it" administration. But in order to deflect from this fact they spout absolute bullshit that skyhigh gas prices are a result of "Putin's gas tax". Are you tired of being lied to, are we as well best advised to get over it so as not to harm "our democracy"? The war in Ukraine is a direct result of a lack of diplomacy, and democrats provocation and escalation of the situation over the last several years, for political purposes. Now it's costing lives there and treasure here. But no big deal, right? Get over it, right?

Putting aside the presidential election, look no further than the Dem primary for corruption. It was rigged, Biden was the preferred candidate for the Dem establishment, not the people. Hell, they practically sequestered the fucker in the basement in an effort to prevent the bastard from fucking up the plan. Harris likely dropped out early after being told she was to be VP running mate. Election rules governing the election were illegally changed/relaxed under the narrative that black votes were being suppressed over a lack of responsibility to get a fucking legit ID, or they are too damn lazy to turn out to vote. That is insulting, and racist. It contradicts how blacks view themselves, they deny these things.

In short, as if, you're being played. Over it yet?

Reactions: RFR
So you prefer your politicians to be great pretenders at being a good guy?

Noted.

Love him or hate him, Donald Trump was not a good pretender. It reminds me of an old saying, "what you see is what you get". Some folks prefer people like that. For good or bad, at least you know where they stand.
"You know what I like about that axe murderer.... at least he's honest. What you see is what you get."

:facepalm: Jesus fucking christ

Get over what? A year and a half later we're living the repercussions of "Biden won", however that may have come to pass. And we ain't done yet, not by a long shot. To deny the shitshow and the diminishing quality of life for not only the people of the US but for much of the free world would most certainly be indicative of chest pounding fantasy world. Congratulations on your win.

Rising gas prices are not a blip, they are by design, intentional. They are such in order to drive your truck off the road and to sit in your driveway. Your job in construction be damned, the American people will experience some suffering in order to ween ourselves off of an addiction to fossil fuels....according to statements made by the current "we won so get over it" administration. But in order to deflect from this fact they spout absolute bullshit that skyhigh gas prices are a result of "Putin's gas tax". Are you tired of being lied to, are we as well best advised to get over it so as not to harm "our democracy"? The war in Ukraine is a direct result of a lack of diplomacy, and democrats provocation and escalation of the situation over the last several years, for political purposes. Now it's costing lives there and treasure here. But no big deal, right? Get over it, right?

Putting aside the presidential election, look no further than the Dem primary for corruption. It was rigged, Biden was the preferred candidate for the Dem establishment, not the people. Hell, they practically sequestered the fucker in the basement in an effort to prevent the bastard from fucking up the plan. Harris likely dropped out early after being told she was to be VP running mate. Election rules governing the election were illegally changed/relaxed under the narrative that black votes were being suppressed over a lack of responsibility to get a fucking legit ID, or they are too damn lazy to turn out to vote. That is insulting, and racist. It contradicts how blacks view themselves, they deny these things.

In short, as if, you're being played. Over it yet?
Your assessment of the DNC is probably right, Biden was anointed no matter what. The economy is shit world wide though. This can’t be from the White House. Years and years of easy money policy running in to covid related supply bottlenecks. It’s not rocket science. Gotta pay it back now. Biden contributed some spending but the freight train was already out of control. As far as Ukraine, it was a matter of time. Trump was aligned with Moscow on dissolving NATO. Trump gave Moscow the green light to prep for this. Trump withheld aid from Ukraine. To say they would not have invaded if Trump were potus? Ok maybe they would have just waited until 2024.

I agree the election rules create plausible scenarios for fraud. That should be the narrative though, not Trump making things up and stirring up a mob that results in Jan 6. Biden is an old man, but he’s not dangerous like Trump.

Trump has made a quarter of a billion dollars from pushing the fraud narrative. Follow the money.

100% COMPLETE FAILURE at anything that actually counts, but hey let's keep posting conspiracy theories and opinion pieces on internet forums. I think these guys are trying to convince themselves that Trump won.

I'm not a fan of Biden, but I am a fan of democracy. We've lived through much tougher times than this in the past, but we never had to deal with so much butthurt before.

$250 million, multiple recounts, court cases and testimony all going against Trump and for some reason they still can't accept reality. It used to be liberals were the "snowflakes" now it's the Trumpers.

Your assessment of the DNC is probably right, Biden was anointed no matter what. The economy is shit world wide though. This can’t be from the White House. Years and years of easy money policy running in to covid related supply bottlenecks. It’s not rocket science. Gotta pay it back now. Biden contributed some spending but the freight train was already out of control. As far as Ukraine, it was a matter of time. Trump was aligned with Moscow on dissolving NATO. Trump gave Moscow the green light to prep for this. Trump withheld aid from Ukraine. To say they would not have invaded if Trump were potus? Ok maybe they would have just waited until 2024.

I agree the election rules create plausible scenarios for fraud. That should be the narrative though, not Trump making things up and stirring up a mob that results in Jan 6. Biden is an old man, but he’s not dangerous like Trump.

Trump has made a quarter of a billion dollars from pushing the fraud narrative. Follow the money.
What total shite!

Its on record and watched by millions on every news channel where Trump went to Europe and told them to get their head out of their arses and start to beef up their security and stop being so friendly and reliant with Russia. He also told them especially the Germans that they arent paying their fair way with NATO and havent been for many years. In fact they owed billions and had relied with others for the USA to protect them.

Every news channel in Europe screened this many times because those NATO countries were openly sniggering at Trump as he made his speech saying exactly that. This continued with rebuffs of what he said to news channels afterwards when he wasnt around. I watched all this myself and there are lots of such still on Youtube for proof.

They dont laugh now though because he was 100% exactly right. Now they are pleading for assistance and spending hundreds of billions on defence. In fact Germany was so aligned with Russia that they are teetering on the edge of a bottomless pit.

Leddy you are the ultimate lefty propaganda trash machine.................Does that make me a Fascist?:LOL:

lol@ how HR has become a wasteland of delusional non-thinkers that think Trump is anything but the lying failure he was shown to be back in the 80's way before it was political.
But stupid people do like the idea of having someone like themselves in charge ..... keeps 'em from having to use their non-functional brains.

Trump aside. Don't care and don't want him back in office. But right now it seems to me that the Biden administration is doing horrible things to America. I surely would not vote for this administration or support it in any way. Who I would vote for remains to be found. But surely not this disaster.

Trump aside. Don't care and don't want him back in office. But right now it seems to me that the Biden administration is doing horrible things to America. I surely would not vote for this administration or support it in any way. Who I would vote for remains to be found. But surely not this disaster.
Both parties need different choices for 2024, but sadly it's looking to be the same again.
Hope I'm wrong.

lol@ how HR has become a wasteland of delusional non-thinkers that think Trump is anything but the lying failure he was shown to be back in the 80's way before it was political.
But stupid people do like the idea of having someone like themselves in charge ..... keeps 'em from having to use their non-functional brains.
But I aint in America. Thankfully not American also cannot support Trump and watched what I refer to with my own eyes because it was a biggy on the news here at the time.

There is the truth and just lies.

As I said before, had Trump acted like a decent human being and conceded graciously, he would've been a prohibitive favorite to win next election.

Yeah, well we keep hearing this sort of thing, directed at who? There's nobody here going all-in on Trump. It's the non thinkers who point figures at imaginary opponents/proponents and that hold firmly to shallow notions that Trump is "anything but" anything. Things are more complex and complicated than that. That is except for the simple minded who would rather prattle on about anything other than accepting maybe a little responsibility for the I'll advised casting of a vote for a clearly age addled, corrupt to the core to include his family, kiddy diddling moron who has been an embicile his entire career as a politician. That's who you willingly helped elect into office, Mr Mensa. So spare the "non-thinkers" bullshit. Coward, or own it mother fucker. Which is it going to be?

But Trump? Yeah, save your breath. If Trump is anything beyond your unoriginal ramblings, he's managed to drive you and your ilk out of your gourd. It's sad, pitiful, yet at the same time a pleasure to observe. :D

$250 million, multiple recounts, court cases and testimony all going against Trump and for some reason they still can't accept reality. It used to be liberals were the "snowflakes" now it's the Trumpers.
Who told you to say that? What makes you so sure of those things other than merely regurgitating what you've been told? "all going against Trump" would be a first clue you aren't interested in an fact based honest assessment. Too difficult, wouldn't want to rock the boat.

Snowflake? You are the one who switched sides when the going got tough. Changed your entire belief system to go along to get along.

"You know what I like about that axe murderer.... at least he's honest. What you see is what you get."

:facepalm: Jesus fucking christ

What the hell does being an honest what you see is what you get person have to do with axe murderers? But now that you brought it up, sure, better an axe murderer broadcast intentions so that he can be properly and expediently dealt with.

You don't think this shit through very well, do you? Aren't you same nitwit who said it was "very telling" that I believed the Godfather movies provided valuable life lessons? It wasn't an original thought on my behalf, it is often said of those films. Very telling it would strike fear and dread in your heart, fuckin pussy.

Last edited:
Back