Jan 6 ratings dud

So tell us Dave, which is the Bigger Lie to YOU:
Fraud in the 2020 election, or the One whose name you swear by?
I do not know to whom you refer that I "swear by".
Trump has been peddling the complete falsehood that he actually won. He is an unconscionable liar.
He has caused damage, pain, division, injury, and death.

If we can NOT agree on what a free and fair election is, then why would anyone in their right mind expect us to agree on the result?
It seems like a no-brainer to me.
Except that your claims that elections aren’t fair have not been supported by facts. From 9-11 was an inside job to school shootings are fake, there is an epidemic of fake narratives getting legs. You can produce a bunch of circumstances that appear to support your claim, but don’t stand up to reasonable scrutiny. The internet provides a way for fringe people to connect in to groups and form echo chambers that keep twisting reality and sucking people down the rabbit hole.

Regardless of who you voted for, those that contribute to this nonsense are hurting this country.

Except that your claims that elections aren’t fair have not been supported by facts.
Fact check this:
Drop Boxes and mail in ballots help insure the integrity of elections.
That's why america is the ONLY country that uses them. 🥃🥃🥃 :drunk:

Fact check this:
That's why america is the ONLY country that uses them. 🥃🥃🥃 :drunk:
If the election results stand up to an audit, we’re good. Moving forward I have no issue restricting mail in ballots to those that really can’t otherwise do it in person. There’s no evidence the system failed. Pointing out theoretical issues is fine to safeguard future elections. Spouting conspiracies to sow doubt in previous elections hurts the country.

If the election results stand up to an audit, we’re good. Moving forward I have no issue restricting mail in ballots to those that really can’t otherwise do it in person. There’s no evidence the system failed. Pointing out theoretical issues is fine to safeguard future elections. Spouting conspiracies to sow doubt in previous elections hurts the country.
Fact check this:

"Texas Republicans also approved a resolution declaring that President Joe Biden was "not legitimately elected," signaling the continued support for former President Donald Trump's baseless claims of widespread fraud in the 2020 presidential election."

Do ya think that maybe, just maybe, Mr. Potato-head President should help Texas manage their border crisis before they declare their own independence?
You reap what you sow.

Gentlemen - this shit is way, way, WAY out of control. These people, including the ones right here on this board, who refuse to accept the election results or espouse that they have legitimate concerns but offer no proof, no evidence, arguments with no supporting facts, logic, or reason, or no arguments at all for that matter - just opinion out of thin air..... are systematically ruining our culture. This shit is real as fuck. And when these people make claims that are debunked, refuse to look at information that counters their points of view, and for some, simply reject what they know must be true because it doesn't fit their narrative - it demonstrates that these people don't know or don't care about the long term damage that this is doing. To us all. Whether it's stupidity, willful ignorance, or just deliberate mean-spirited "I don't give a fuck about the facts - you must be defeated" recklessness - this shit needs to be put down.

Donald Trump is everything he seems to be. He is that, and he is all of that, and he is all of that out in the light of day. He doesn't even pretend to be a good guy, a decent human being, not to mention someone worthy of any high office in this country. He demonstrated repeatedly long before ever running for POTUS, all the way through his campaign, and then all the way through his presidency and beyond to this very day that he is everything that we teach our children not to be: vindictive, mean spirited, thin skinned, dishonest, misogynistic, incompetent, policy know-nothing, failed businessman, self serving ego-maniac who has lied and cheated his way through his ENTIRE adult life. He *ADMITTED* that he sexually assaults women and gets away with it for christ's sake! It cannot be overstated what a piece of shit this guy is. It has nothing to do with politics, policy, or partisanship.... it is about character.

I cannot be gaslighted and I cannot be hypnotized by bullshit. I deeply resent Trump and anyone who gives him even the slightest pass.

Ok, very well, there you have it for the record.:-)
Wow, you just completed the entrance form to the world of communism by negating any other opinion, thus making the first amendment to the constitution irrelevant because you disagree with opinions that are different from your own and wish to take down others because of your opinion. Judgmental much Karen? LOL! See what I did there?

Good luck with that man....

I don't get how you think somehow that what you consider truth, is somehow more relevant than someone else. The fact that you have the ability to state your opinion that is different from another is what freedom of speech is about. If you try to 'put down' others opinion, then you are part of the bigger problem.

Think about it, what if what you feel is actually proven wrong, and you lose your freedom because of it? You might thing differently huh? But no, you won't because you are always right. I already see what your response will be. Don't even bother man. You proved the point that you can't ever be wrong in your statement already.

Wow, you just completed the entrance form to the world of communism by negating any other opinion, thus making the first amendment to the constitution irrelevant because you disagree with opinions that are different from your own and wish to take down others because of your opinion. Judgmental much Karen? LOL! See what I did there?

Good luck with that man....

I don't get how you think somehow that what you consider truth, is somehow more relevant than someone else. The fact that you have the ability to state your opinion that is different from another is what freedom of speech is about. If you try to 'put down' others opinion, then you are part of the bigger problem.

Think about it, what if what you feel is actually proven wrong, and you lose your freedom because of it? You might thing differently huh? But no, you won't because you are always right. I already see what your response will be. Don't even bother man. You proved the point that you can't ever be wrong in your statement already.
Maybe he should move to North Korea.

And this also goes for all of us. Nothing is getting resolved here because neither side takes a second to listen.

You said this, he said that... it's all bullshit.

Discussion between two sides that have already made their decision is pointless. You either wish to learn from each other or you don't. Obvious here that nobody here is going to be persuaded.

So why continue? To make yourself feel better about your decision or opinions? Seems any intelligent person would wish do discover all that they can to make a more informed opinion right? So go fuck yourself if you are not willing to better yourself by listening to opposing opinions. I wish you well and more importantly, I wish the best for your children and our country.

I am quite sure it is appropriate to close this thread soon. It seems to have run it's course.

Unless, one side wishes to join America and have a discussion without being fucking right all the time? Good lord, you guys are missing the whole point of your own arguments...

And you know what really sucks?!?
We can all get behind each other when it comes to losing a friend or family member. But we don't take the time to realize that our lives are basically controlled by those we elected, who really don't give a shit about any of us individually. Then we argue about those same figures and lose the fact that we are all human and have the same basic desires. :-)

I really hope that my recent opinions here are taken for what they are worth. Not to start a new argument. I am no hippie weirdo by any means, but for fuck sake, think about the whole picture and let's open our minds before we get lost in some other grand plan that we have no control over. It is seemingly taking place if you haven't noticed.
Divide the masses, and control of them is easy. If you don't see this coming and what politics is turning into, then we are all naive.

And this also goes for all of us. Nothing is getting resolved here because neither side takes a second to listen.

You said this, he said that... it's all bullshit.

I know right? Trump and his cronies filed over 60 court cases asserting fraud. They lost every single one of them. All the facts and evidence are on one side, and Trump is on the other side.

So who's correct? The world may never know.

I am quite sure it is appropriate to close this thread soon. It seems to have run it's course.
Suits me fine.
While you're at it why not nuke every new thread created in this vein?
They ALL end up being a shit show, and they are ALL created by one person.

The obvious truth must be propped-up and all opposing views must be censored.

Obvious fact #1:

You're a lying fascist qanonsense unamerican tRump-supporter if you disagree.
You are hereby DEBUNKED you piece of shit! :cursing:
So there!

1655985517349.png

Well the very thought of somebody disagreeing.... WELL <huff>
The very thought of Texans voting democraticly on a secession. <brooding>
Why would anybody want to leave? :unsure:

Last edited:
ruh ohh for Raffensperger runoff in Georgia
Democrat got zero votes in her own district when both her and her husband voted there.... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Evidence Shows Georgia Voting System May Have Added 15% to Raffensperger Totals​

VoterGA first presented an Election Night graphic showing Georgia’s voting system allocated 3,317 votes to a Fulton County School Board District 7 candidate who was NOT on the ballot! That same graphic showed candidate Phil Chen with zero votes at 10:12 on Election Night even though he actually received 49.7% of the vote in the race. Chen has challenged the outcome of that contest.

VoterGA also added more detail about the problems in the DeKalb District 2 Commission race where a hand count audit determined that the Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 voting system shifted thousands of Election Day votes from one candidate to another and selected the wrong winners to face each other in a runoff. They presented excerpts from a letter written to the DeKalb County Board of Elections by VoterGA co-founder Garland Favorito. It explained a variety of reasons that the irregularities found could not be solely attributed to a candidate alignment error after one candidate withdrew from the race. The massive discrepancies also appear to be attributable to a Dominion system counting error.

Last edited:
Back