Jan 6 ratings dud

At least you didn't physically threaten anyone this time.

That's a step in the right direction for a fascist like yourself who openly supports Trump overruling America's elections.
There you go again. Right off labeling me as a fascist Trump supporter when I clearly am not.
And you are so lost in your delusions that you still can't get past your falsely thinking I personally threatened you. You are truly incapable of stating a point that I can take merit of, because you are blind to reality.

Wow, just wow....

That's a step in the right direction for a fascist like yourself who openly supports Trump overruling America's elections.

ummm no... That isn't what he said.

At least you didn't physically threaten anyone this time.
You honestly think a moderator can reach though your computer screen and hurt you...
and you keep on -- like it is real.
Whatever the problem is, I hope it gets better, I really do.
It kind of explains the rest. :cry:

There you go again. Right off labeling me as a fascist Trump supporter when I clearly am not.

Trump lied about the 2020 election specifically because he wants to be America's autocratic dictator. With no evidence at all, you support Trump's lies.

You are dumbfounded that anyone sees Trump's repeated refusals to commit to a peaceful transfer of power as a key discriminator between Trump and every other major candidate in United States history.

I know that you do not make this distinction or see it as particularly important. For most Americans, it is the core American ideal that separates us from fascism.

Last edited:
ummm no... That isn't what he said.

Jimmy69, like you, openly supports Trump overruling American democracy. The evidence-free invention of widespread voter fraud in America is merely a means to that end. Hence, anyone who supports Trump's lies is supporting autocracy.

You honestly think a moderator can reach though your computer screen and hurt you...
and you keep on -- like it is real.

No, I don't.

But that doesn't change the fact that he threatened physical violence towards people he doesn't agree with (of which I am one) - which is to be expected from fascists.

Personally, I don't advocate violence as a remedy to speech. Is that such a hard thing to agree with?

I'd fly to America and vote for Trump just to shut these lot up. I have never known such a bunch of people so terrified of a person that they relentlessly stalk websites to post derogatory comments about him. It is actually hilarious.

Trump lied about the 2020 election specifically because he wants to be America's autocratic dictator. With no evidence at all, you support Trump's lies.

You are dumbfounded that anyone sees Trump's repeated refusals to commit to a peaceful transfer of power as a key discriminator between Trump and every other major candidate in United States history.

I know that you do not make this distinction or see it as particularly important. For most Americans, it is the core American ideal that separates us from fascism.
I am only dumbfounded by the fact you clearly have no idea what I support. In fact, I never once supported anything about the election being rigged or that any election fraud has been proven in any way. You my friend are completely delusional and making shit up to support who knows what point.

Where do you even get this crap from?

Jimmy69, like you, openly supports Trump overruling American democracy. The evidence-free invention of widespread voter fraud in America is merely a means to that end. Hence, anyone who supports Trump's lies is supporting autocracy.

No, I don't.

But that doesn't change the fact that he threatened physical violence towards people he doesn't agree with (of which I am one) - which is to be expected from fascists.

Personally, I don't advocate violence as a remedy to speech. Is that such a hard thing to agree with?
Um, no. I stated that if someone (used 'you' in context meaning 'anyone') came up to my 9 year old daughter and talked about sex, I would likely use physical force to stop it if needed. How you somehow turned that into a direct threat is your dilusional defense mechanism defending the need to promote your own set of values that I do not agree with on a defenseless child. Grow the fuck up man. I truly feel sorry for your inability to listen. You can't just make shit up and call it fact. You are completely out of line dude.

I'd fly to America and vote for Trump just to shut these lot up. I have never known such a bunch of people so terrified of a person that they relentlessly stalk websites to post derogatory comments about him. It is actually hilarious.
Question for you or anyone who wants to answer:

Suppose the mob on Jan 6 had gotten to Pence. What do think would have happened? If they succeeded and he was killed, would this change how you view Trump and his role on Jan 6?

Suppose the mob on Jan 6 had gotten to Pence. What do think would have happened? If they succeeded and he was killed, would this change how you view Trump and his role on Jan 6?
Good question.
Most people are full of shit/too chicken to pull off what their big fat mouth is yapping about.
That said, it only takes one nutbar to go too far, and it occurs to me that there were a higher than normal percentage of nutbars present.
Ashli Babbitt died as a direct result of the insurrection, but she played a part in her own death by entering a blockaded room through the broken window while guns were pointed directly at her.
Adding the VPOTUS to the body count... hmmm... pretty sick.

Um, no. I stated that if someone (used 'you' in context meaning 'anyone') came up to my 9 year old daughter and talked about sex, I would likely use physical force to stop it if needed.
I think I would physically remove my daughter, but I can understand where you are coming from.

It would change my view of Pelosi's role for certain.
Can't she provide a safe/protected place for congress people to work?
Ask the same question about Joe Biden.
What if the assassin actually succeeded in killing Justice Kavanaugh?
In either case, the capitol police are not trained for riot control.

Last edited:

Nope. What the few criminals did on January 6th is completely unacceptable and they should be prosecuted by the laws that we have created for such criminals. They acted on their own will and I do not in any way condone their actions. If the ones that were so fucked up in their intentions got to Pence, well then they would be charged with murder right? Their personal lack of judgment and subsequent result of murder or whatever they did can't be blamed on another. If that were true, then we could blame and convict the latest Texas shooting on the mothers grandmother or mom for not raising him right. People make their own choices. Criminals tend to make bad choices. It cannot be blamed on something or someone that is indirectly involved. It is not possible to blame others for an individuals bad choices. Yes, one could say that something may have led them in a direction, but the resulting activity or crime is not the fault of anyone but themselves.

I am completely beside myself in trying to understand how any of this is being directed as caused by someone 'instigating' the law violations that occurred. Back to the basic thing moms say 'if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it'? Well obviously only an idiot would do that right? So how is indirect propaganda a means by which to blame for the stupidity of other? I just don't get it...

So as a similar question from a different perspective; What if SCJ Kavanaugh was killed by the guy who attempted his assassination? Would you hold Congressman Chuck Schumer
responsible for his rant directly threatening 'the whirlwind that will hit you'? If you gonna place blame on one, you must place it equally to all. That is not happening these days at all and the political theater is more corrupt than anything that is happening in reality.

To sum it up I believe this: Blame is on the person, not the means.

Nope. What the few criminals did on January 6th is completely unacceptable and they should be prosecuted by the laws that we have created for such criminals. They acted on their own will and I do not in any way condone their actions. If the ones that were so fucked up in their intentions got to Pence, well then they would be charged with murder right? Their personal lack of judgment and subsequent result of murder or whatever they did can't be blamed on another. If that were true, then we could blame and convict the latest Texas shooting on the mothers grandmother or mom for not raising him right. People make their own choices. Criminals tend to make bad choices. It cannot be blamed on something or someone that is indirectly involved. It is not possible to blame others for an individuals bad choices. Yes, one could say that something may have led them in a direction, but the resulting activity or crime is not the fault of anyone but themselves.

I am completely beside myself in trying to understand how any of this is being directed as caused by someone 'instigating' the law violations that occurred. Back to the basic thing moms say 'if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it'? Well obviously only an idiot would do that right? So how is indirect propaganda a means by which to blame for the stupidity of other? I just don't get it...

So as a similar question from a different perspective; What if SCJ Kavanaugh was killed by the guy who attempted his assassination? Would you hold Congressman Chuck Schumer
responsible for his rant directly threatening 'the whirlwind that will hit you'? If you gonna place blame on one, you must place it equally to all. That is not happening these days at all and the political theater is more corrupt than anything that is happening in reality.

To sum it up I believe this: Blame is on the person, not the means.
Great article that spells out the limits of free speech vs incitement:

It would change my view of Pelosi's role for certain.
Can't she provide a safe/protected place for congress people to work?
Ask the same question about Joe Biden.
What if the assassin actually succeeded in killing Justice Kavanaugh?
In either case, the capitol police are not trained for riot control.
I’ve called out this bs from you before.

I think I would physically remove my daughter, but I can understand where you are coming from.
Fair. And I am not sure what I would actually do if that situation actually happened. Emotions likely skewed my response. It was a hypothetical situation anyway. I already admitted that my response was likely in anger and I probably over-reacted. But in no way was it a direct threat to the obviously fragile and judgmental IBB.
I can be sure (hypothetically) that if I saw him in person, I would just shrug and walk away feeling sorry for him and his kids because their father has lost the ability to reason and learn, therefore making him a poor example for his kids to make their own human decisions. Not for me to tell him what or how to raise his kids, nor for him how to tell me how to raise mine. But sure as hell don't try to do it directly to my kids behind my back. That was what my statement was about. I am not in any way better than him in my decision making for my kids. Just obviously different than his values.

- OK, too far maybe? Now I am being judgmental. At least I admit it. Obviously I am taking it too personal and should just let it go. But one cant be called out for bullshit over and over, and not call it bullshit.

Just now I almost name called IBB and bit my tongue. Now my tongue hurts. Is IBB responsible for instigating that? Should he be criminalized for instigating my bleeding? That is an easy no. Not sure why this logic does not apply to political figures some people love to hate...

Mirrors are a better place to start looking if you really want to solve issues...

Good question.
Most people are full of shit/too chicken to pull off what their big fat mouth is yapping about.
That said, it only takes one nutbar to go too far, and it occurs to me that there were a higher than normal percentage of nutbars present.
Ashli Babbitt died as a direct result of the insurrection, but she played a part in her own death by entering a blockaded room through the broken window while guns were pointed directly at her.
Adding the VPOTUS to the body count... hmmm... pretty sick.
'Played a part in her own death'. Somehow I think you would not think that way if it were someone dear to you. So easy to armchair QB that from video...
My son was killed in a car accident by a driver who just left a court hearing for drug charges. He (the driver) whom was high on heroin and Jager, turned into oncoming traffic and it killed my son.

In court, that 'Played a part in his own death' was used by the defense because my son had a previous history of drug use. Whether he was in the past using drugs should not be relevant to the case at hand. He only went with his friend to the hearing. His toxicology was clean other than THC. Obviously my first reaction to that was not pleasant. But guess what? It was not taken into consideration because it was hearsay and the driver was given the maximum sentence for manslaughter. Even with his claims that he turned over his life to god and was not a threat to society, at least this time the court made the right decision. The guy was laughing in the ER with a broken hand while my boy was bleeding out and burned on the table when we said goodbye to him. He deserved much more IMO.

Maybe take a step back and think about what justice is and the rights we have in any country. Since when does an opinion equate what is fair? It obviously isn't in the administration we have now. Sure as fuck wasn't in the administrations before. Likely won't be in the next. Unless we open our minds and speak up, the ruling class is going to just control more and we all suffer. This political divide is exactly what will be the demise of all of our freedom to live our lives. It not so hard to see...

Just now I almost name called IBB and bit my tongue. Now my tongue hurts. Is IBB responsible for instigating that? Should he be criminalized for instigating my bleeding? That is an easy no. Not sure why this logic does not apply to political figures some people love to hate...

Mirrors are a better place to start looking if you really want to solve issues...
That’s not an analogy. If you spent years lying and saying IBB was a bad guy for some reason, and convinced all his neighbors of this untrue thing, then assembled all the neighbors near his house, then gave a speech saying you need to “fight like hell” and go to his house, and even though you throw in the disclaimer “peacefully”, the crowd you assembled and lied to now breaks into IBB’s house and looks for him yelling “hang him”. Cops show up and try to stop your crowd of neighbors but they beat up several of the cops.

Now you have an analogy.

'Played a part in her own death'. Somehow I think you would not think that way if it were someone dear to you. So easy to armchair QB that from video...
My son was killed in a car accident by a driver who just left a court hearing for drug charges. He (the driver) whom was high on heroin and Jager, turned into oncoming traffic and it killed my son.

In court, that 'Played a part in his own death' was used by the defense because my son had a previous history of drug use. Whether he was in the past using drugs should not be relevant to the case at hand. He only went with his friend to the hearing. His toxicology was clean other than THC. Obviously my first reaction to that was not pleasant. But guess what? It was not taken into consideration because it was hearsay and the driver was given the maximum sentence for manslaughter. Even with his claims that he turned over his life to god and was not a threat to society, at least this time the court made the right decision. The guy was laughing in the ER with a broken hand while my boy was bleeding out and burned on the table when we said goodbye to him. He deserved much more IMO.

Maybe take a step back and think about what justice is and the rights we have in any country. Since when does an opinion equate what is fair? It obviously isn't in the administration we have now. Sure as fuck wasn't in the administrations before. Likely won't be in the next. Unless we open our minds and speak up, the ruling class is going to just control more and we all suffer. This political divide is exactly what will be the demise of all of our freedom to live our lives. It not so hard to see...
Jesus man. I’m so sorry. I had no idea.

That’s not an analogy. If you spent years lying and saying IBB was a bad guy for some reason, and convinced all his neighbors of this untrue thing, then assembled all the neighbors near his house, then gave a speech saying you need to “fight like hell” and go to his house, and even though you throw in the disclaimer “peacefully”, the crowd you assembled and lied to now breaks into IBB’s house and looks for him yelling “hang him”. Cops show up and try to stop your crowd of neighbors but they beat up several of the cops.

Now you have an analogy.
Do you actually believe what you just said, or do you only wish to defend a non provable premise?
You basically just described the attempted assassination of Kavinaugh. How is that any different? How can you place blame on one, and not the other? And how the fuck does that make someone directly responsible? Yeah, I get that Trump did not make good choices. Fuck, the guy is not the most personable but he can't be the blame for others criminal behavior. If you cant see through the hypocrisy of this, then I don't know what else to say.
Yes, I agree that Trumps words and actions did not help anything as presented in the spun fashin media has portrayed it, but he is not directly responsible. And fuck me, I am not in any way defending the man any more than I would defend you or my family. It is just biased redirection of blame to the wrong source due to political stance. It is so obvious to me. Why is it not to you? That is where this division lies. Not in truth or facts, but in personal judgments.

Back