It's only words...

TAE

All you have is now
Interesting video on the the state of our woken world... This a Christian guy interviewing people about some of the big deal discussions of the day..gender and abortion..He is pretty diplomatic in not forcing his Christianity on them, expressing his knowledge but sharing his perspective. Going from the beginning it's the point of how we twist and turn basic truths in the name of "rights" and yet in the process taking rights away.

Last edited:
Gender is male or female. What is gender fluid? Cum?

Who changed all this stuff and when? Because they are wrong.

Words are noise but there is meaning. Meaning has the power.

At least I know I am gonna win this fight. They chose words and spelling? I chose technologies, like guns knives and bombs etc..

When they are out of food what are they gonna do? Change the spelling?

If they want to fight. They got it! Kill em.

Interesting video on the the state of our woken world... This a Christian guy interviewing people about some of the big deal discussions of the day..gender and abortion..He is pretty diplomatic in not forcing his Christianity on them, expressing his knowledge but sharing his perspective. Going from the beginning it's the point of how we twist and turn basic truths in the name of "rights" and yet in the process taking rights away.

Good orator, and good/reasonable arguments.
That being said I agree with much of what he said except for being religious.

Reactions: TAE
lets all meet downtown right now and settle this shit for once and forever
Thats, not how you do it.

Stand your ground. On your own property. When they come on it. Unleash hell. I have been arrested 6 times since 2012. You make fuckin sure they step onto your land.

Say whatever it takes. Words are noise.

Back