Is there profit share....

Define "profit". The awards give certain users a sense of superiority which they can use during exchanges with people that don't recognize their awards. But I suppose from the perspective of the awardee it could be perceived as being profitable.

Define "profit". The awards give certain users a sense of superiority which they can use during exchanges with people that don't recognize their awards. But I suppose from the perspective of the awardee it could be perceived as being profitable.
I see. I can see the need for an award "stock market" so that those of us that already know of our superiority can trump any upstarts who might think they are clever.

It would be easier than telling them every time, for sure.
Indeed. Plus, why shouldn't I be able to grow my profitable awards of superiority into even MORE profitable awards of superiority? Those less superior are lazy and haven't worked hard for the privilege of obtaining ever more superiority.

Honestly, most of these guys don't even listen to me when I tell them how cool and smart I am. I have to prove it through constant dialogue. It's exhausting but I'm doing the Lord's work here. I will continue to fight the good fight without recognition.
I am aghast that a member of your pedigree must stoop to such lowly work!

60's guy

I can see the need for an award "stock market" so that those of us that already know of our superiority can trump any upstarts who might think they are clever.
Your claim to "superiority" is a thing of the past. No different than the Third Reich.

TAE

All you have is now
TWAIN IS QUOTED AS SAYING "When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

Young Fool, Old Fool it just depends on what side of the line you're seeing it from....