In Hindsight....

Greg_L or WWLaidback?

• Greg_L

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • WWLaidback

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
And as for greg ...... he's a better guy than any of you and myself too.

And he'll be the first to tell you so :laughings: The gerg, for some reason always had a red ass for me. Having been on the wrong side of him and his incredibly kind and honorable ways that you speak of here, I have a different perspective of him than you.

Bad dogs get their choke chain pulled to train them how to behave and respond. If after a certain amount of time it is determined the dog is untrainable...well ya know :eek:
I see... It's kind of like the reprogramming camps the left has planned for the non-conformists.... Like the way they do it in the CCP. Sell your body parts too.

Reactions: TAE
....uh, I like Greg, but that's purely speculative. He tells you he gives more to charity than any of us. That's not the same as giving more to charity that any of us.

But I hear you.
actually he's never said that even once and doesn't tout his charity giving to anyone.
I just happen to know what he does .... but even though you imagine he's a braggart kind of guy, he isn't and you can't find a post by him anywhere where he says anything about that.
And no, you don't like greg.

But you're right ..... you might give more.
My point is he's a good guy and every single criticism of him is based on stuff from 10-15 years ago.

Not a single one of the guys that still rag on him know him in any way

And he'll be the first to tell you so :laughings: The gerg, for some reason always had a red ass for me. Having been on the wrong side of him and his incredibly kind and honorable ways that you speak of here, I have a different perspective of him than you.
nope .... he would be the last to tell you so.
As for any disagreements with him .... they're what .... 15 years old?
lol ridiculous

Reactions: TAE
Lt. Bob typically seems a little grumpy, sometimes, but he's alright. I'm not sure if any of y'all know, but he's, quote, basically the only guy hear who earns, and has earned for 50 years, his entire living playing music. All that joviality and people pleasing, for the past 50 years, a guy deserves a break now and then.

actually he's never said that even once and doesn't tout his charity giving to anyone.
I just happen to know what he does .... but even though you imagine he's a braggart kind of guy, he isn't and you can't find a post by him anywhere where he says anything about that.
And no, you don't like greg.
I know he isn't a braggart, didn't suggest he was, and said that you saying he did more than any of us is based on only what you know of him, not what any of us(me) does for charity work. Your statement is not accurate. You would need to know what we (I) do before you can accurately state something like that. But this isn't a pissing contest for charity. And the point of the thread is to show how dysfunctional the board has become and to point out that it was actually BETTER when Greg was a part of it. At least that was my position. But it's a poll. so.....

Back