In Hindsight....

Greg_L or WWLaidback?

• Greg_L

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • WWLaidback

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Maybe it's leporiphobia from a previous bad rabbit experience...

Fear-of-Bunnies.jpg
You keep my dear rabbit's name out of your whore mouth.

lol ..... as if ..,... I'm basically the only guy hear who earns, and has earned for 50 years, his entire living playing music.
You, OTOH are laughable

And as for greg ...... he's a better guy than any of you and myself too.
Gives more than any of you to charities .....
....uh, I like Greg, but that's purely speculative. He tells you he gives more to charity than any of us. That's not the same as giving more to charity that any of us.

But I hear you.

Hmmm. Morning coffee. First thing to start my day with is this thread.

Going through each post as I’m sipping my brew, I’ve come to this conclusion. What a waste of time. Would have been better off staring out my window.
😂

What’s even worse is that I’ve responded.😂
I didn't like White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane
It gives rabbits a bad name.

Stoned-Rabbits-The-DEAs-Latest-Fear-Mongering-Tactic-Weedist.jpg

It works. Woohoo!

Is there a limit to the ignore function or does it just depend on how much time I have to filter out all the dipshits on here?

I think most people can figure it out without running a poll. :unsure:
Let's celebrate anyway. 🍻

Last edited:
lol ..... as if ..,... I'm basically the only guy hear who earns, and has earned for 50 years, his entire living playing music.
You, OTOH are laughable

And as for greg ...... he's a better guy than any of you and myself too.
Gives more than any of you to charities ..... saves crippled dogs ....... takes care of his friends ...... you should pray someday you rise to his level

Yeah, I know, I know you make your living playing music. You never let us forget. It's a little presumptuous to assume you are the only one, but anyway. I've thought about you from time to time and sincerely hope everything has been going well for you, what with the pandemic and lockdowns. Music and performing arts that depend on gatherings of a crowd have been hit pretty hard. Did you see my other recent post?....we've talked about it and i'm sorry you lost your buddy. He had a good run and it sounds like you provided him a happy and long life. Did you ever get another dog?

What're you on about? You're shooting at the wrong target. I was offering praises for Greg, dummy. :facepalm:

Again, do better.....and keep on picking them guitars!

Reactions: RFR
Apparently the "new" ignore function is about as challenging as a civil conversation for some people. :unsure:

Last edited:
Back