I'm less lardy than before

I know this will probably (even in here) open me up to all sorts of easy jokes but dammit all, I'll celebrate my success even if no-one else will!!

I'm under 20 stone in weight for the first time in almost three years. I've only lost about 25lb but it's been bloody hard work and I'm just getting started.

Anyhow I wanted to share my happiness at making some good decisions for myself for a change. So there! :)

Remember, sticks and stones may break my bones, but words hurt for eternity!:eek:

damn, now I can't call you Michael Moore......:D:D:D:D

good job.....

Can you remember how you gained the weight? :confused: I'm way too thin and I just can't seem to gain weight. :(

LMAO yeah plenty of Mcdonald's, cut out all your exercise and then take medication that for you has the side-effect of making you put on a lot of weight fast. :p

Should be easy!

LMAO yeah plenty of Mcdonald's, cut out all your exercise and then take medication that for you has the side-effect of making you put on a lot of weight fast. :p

Should be easy!

Personal (but serious) question.... did the medication also make you impotent?

congrats on the weight loss. i lost 17 lbs myself in the last 4 months, (i still need to lose another 10,) and it was a lot easier to gain it in the first place. but my wife and i have this book now called, "you on a diet" it's chock full of practical information on eating and how our body deals with different foods, how to manage hunger, and detailed biological explanations of how it all works. we have friends who use the book and they've had a lot of success so it bodes well for us.

Back