How's my website look?

The look is good.

I'm not sure how it wil end up, but I wasn't convinced by scrolling down to find bio and contact info.

Could they be options avail;able on the main page?

Who are you using for hosting? Are you doing this yourself?
It looks like he’s doing this himself in HTML 5. And I really commend him for doing that if he is. Most website building software would look a little more contemporary than this, which seems like it’s around 2005 era in terms of looks. Not a bad thing. Just not contemporary.

It looks like he’s doing this himself in HTML 5. And I really commend him for doing that if he is. Most website building software would look a little more contemporary than this, which seems like it’s around 2005 era in terms of looks. Not a bad thing. Just not contemporary.
Yes, I am doing it myself. It's interesting you think it looks like something from 05 because that's about when I built my last website. Back then I had an HTML program called Hot Metal Pro I used and I also made some artwork in Photoshop. That site was for my tattoo shop.

This time I'm using the tools in the website builder provided by my host IONOS and I'm just doing what I think looks cool. All the photos are old posts from my Instagram except the top one which I took a couple days ago because I got a gadget to mount my phone on my guitar headstock.

I think it looks fine. Nice artistic pictures.
I didn't know it was about getting bookings till I got to the bottom.
You should give some demo tracks, so viewers can see your talent.
My site is not so focused (romeobravo.net). I didn't use a html editer, just a simple plain text editer (Kwrite in Linux).

I think it looks fine. Nice artistic pictures.
I didn't know it was about getting bookings till I got to the bottom.
You should give some demo tracks, so viewers can see your talent.
My site is not so focused (romeobravo.net). I didn't use a html editer, just a simple plain text editer (Kwrite in Linux).
Thanks! It's sort of an online business card. I plan to add more later.

Looks good but... you're at least ten years late. 🙄 Nowadays websites are viable only for BIG business. The place for small business and people is the social media.

If your goal is to promote your music you should go after after YT, Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc. Trust me, I work with web design and this is how things are done now.

:thumbs up:

Looks good but... you're at least ten years late. 🙄 Nowadays websites are viable only for BIG business. The place for small business and people is the social media.

If your goal is to promote your music you should go after after YT, Instagram, FB, Twitter, etc. Trust me, I work with web design and this is how things are done now.

:thumbs up:
Partly true, but mostly total bollox. It would still be a very good idea to have your own website.

Reasons:

You are in complete control of the content and can put anything you like there without falling foul of somebody else's rules or latest agenda.

On social media they control all. You control nothing. With your own website, only you are in control.

The social media websites can go down and may even disappear one day for a number of reasons.

Not all social media shows up in Google or other internet searches. Your website if managed correctly will come up in the searches on the internet you want it to.

You can advertise a particular part of your website on the internet or elsewhere setting your own rules around this.

Only you can lock yourself and restrict your own access to your own content with your own website.

If you lose your website log-in details you can obtain them again in seconds from your hosting provider.

And so on..............................................

Last edited:
Yeah I can’t put my portfolio and studio pictures and information on social media. I mean I can, but it wouldn’t be neatly organized.

Back