How's my website look?

Partly true, but mostly total bollox. It would still be a very good idea to have your own website.

Reasons:

You are in complete control of the content and can put anything you like there without falling foul of somebody else's rules or latest agenda.

On social media they control all. You control nothing. With your own website, only you are in control.

The social media websites can go down and may even disappear one day for a number of reasons.

Not all social media shows up in Google or other internet searches. Your website if managed correctly will come up in the searches on the internet you want it to.

You can advertise a particular part of your website on the internet or elsewhere setting your own rules around this.

Only you can lock yourself and restrict your own access to your own content with your own website.

If you lose your website log-in details you can obtain them again in seconds from your hosting provider.

And so on..............................................
Sure! :thumbs up:

So the look is nice, the functionality is not. Definitely need a menu or links where one can "contact you" Listen to audio and or video samples...But the look is cool...

looks good, but a little puzzled as to why the domain is rayangle music? Was rayangel not available?
That is correct. rayangel.com was not avalible. I could have gone with something like planetrayangle or rayangleguitarist but rayangelmusic seemed the best option to me at the time.

The website looks fantastic. However, the background image you have used its quality is too low. And the whole thing is seem as dark. Try to change the theme like warm freshness. And they use higher-quality pictures. This will make your website more attractive. If you don't know how to build properly you can take the help of others. There are many companies or agents that can be built your website at a low price. Or simply you can contact Mip Academy.

Last edited:
The website looks fantastic. However, the background image you have used its quality is too low. And the whole thing is seem as dark. Try to change the theme like warm freshness. And they use higher-quality pictures. This will make your website more attractive. If you don't know how to build properly you can take the help of others. There are many companies or agents that can be built your website at a low price.

Attraction is relative. I'm grateful for your reply. But I disagree with your views. I've tried hiring a website builder and I was unhappy with the result. It looked like every other website and didn't fit with what I feel to be the overall vibe of my music. So, I did it myself and I'm much happier with how it turned out.

I have three close friends that are professional, published photographers. One, a photo journalist, agrees with you and thinks my photos are "low quality." Another, an award-winning film maker, loves the look of my photos and thinks they go well with the music I play. And the third has refused to offer an opinion. He believes it isn't his place to judge the work of others and never gives his thoughts on the photos others produce or his own for that matter.

I wanted these photos to have a cheap motel room vibe. Or a 1950s Film Noir feel. I think I got it.

Back