Happy to mix your songs and optimize arrangements - for free! 😃

MakeMixesBetter

Hi there!

I am mixing and optimizing arrangements for the following style: R&B, Pop, Rock, Country, Hip Hop, Chillout, Instrumental and Ambient.

The offer is 100% free and is just for me to get more practice and to make you happy. ☀

Please note that it sometimes might take 1-2 weeks to finish a project, depending on how many other projects are in line in my studio.

Most welcome to contact me if you need a hand. 😉

Elias

Ps. : I am a mixing engineer but haven't taken work on for a longer time. So getting in touch again with my old and many new tools.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAE
Hi there!

I am mixing and optimizing arrangements for the following style: R&B, Pop, Rock, Country, Hip Hop, Chillout, Instrumental and Ambient.

The offer is 100% free and is just for me to get more practice and to make you happy. ☀

Please note that it sometimes might take 1-2 weeks to finish a project, depending on how many other projects are in line in my studio.

Most welcome to contact me if you need a hand. 😉

Elias

Ps. : I am a mixing engineer but haven't taken work on for a longer time. So getting in touch again with my old and many new tools.
Hey! I might have something for you at some point. My output is somewhat limited, but would love to hear someone else's take on mixing my stuff. Will let you know when I do have something. Have a great day!

Hey! I might have something for you at some point. My output is somewhat limited, but would love to hear someone else's take on mixing my stuff. Will let you know when I do have something. Have a great day!
Anytime!
Would like to hear and take on whatever you got. 👍
Also small musical pieces or audio books ect. most welcome!

Back