Greg L to be banned

Oh it's like that huh, guitar wanker? I'll deduct your ass into the stone ages of red repdom!

Neg rep is bad, m'kay?

Now everybody knows that your reputation is like a tender green little garden, m'kay?

If everyone negs each other it will be repageddon, m'kay?

There will be red chiclets metastasizing in everyone's green little reputation garden, m'kay, and that's bad, mkay?

m_kay.jpg

It's just bad, m'kay?

That's why it's called negative rep, m'kay? Because negative means bad, m'kay?

I wonder sometimes if a sufficient number of attractive individuals gather in a location and look interested, that it will attract more people, who will also presumably pretend to be interested in something like those other people, etc, which will attract more people... Like waiting in a line because there must be something good at the end if all these people are in line, right? And this might explain the phenomenon of pop music.

What kind of meta-performance is this?

Why doesn't this phenomenon ever happen when I'm playing a live gig?

I've played some accordion. Not well, but I can play basic stuff on it. They're a lot of fun. I have a trombone in my closet that I swore I'd teach myself to play, but so far I can only make dying elephant noises.

I've been trying to find someone to play accordion on the tune I just put up in the clinic. It's a 2 chord song C and G. Accordion players are scarce.

I've been trying to find someone to play accordion on the tune I just put up in the clinic. It's a 2 chord song C and G. Accordion players are scarce.
Didn't Teyshablue used to be an accordionist? I wonder how he's doing after his heart op.

Did some of this thread get deleted when the site went down? How in the hell did we get from "We must ban Greg!" to "I'm looking for an accordian player..."?

The proper sequence would be ban first, then talk about accordian players. This thread needs some good polka music.
:-)

OK, weight him with a duck, if it is equal, then burn the witch! Then talk about an accordion player.

But first we must count to thuhrrrree! The number of our counting must be three. Two is not sufficient unless followed by three. Five is right out!

Back