GREAT vocal performances

The sad part is that if she was any kind of singer, (and assuming it was a live mic, not a prop) she could have just taken off on the song and actually done the performance. It was supposed to be one of her songs after all.

I've seen people at amateur jam sessions launch into songs they have never done before. Just pulled the lyrics up on their phone and away they went, and did a very credible job of it.

The sad part is that if she was any kind of singer, (and assuming it was a live mic, not a prop) she could have just taken off on the song and actually done the performance. It was supposed to be one of her songs after all.

I've seen people at amateur jam sessions launch into songs they have never done before. Just pulled the lyrics up on their phone and away they went, and did a very credible job of it.
In her defense, she did do the hoe down dance and basically admitted to it live. Show biz ain’t always rainbows and unicorns and you do whatcha gotta do.

…and it’s not always your choice or decision. But that is a classic IMO

W/ feeling. Love it!

That there's a brain worm, gonna be hearing it all day.
Jimmy, the bass player on most of my stuff could sing just like Edith Bunker and that was the first thing that came to mind. He used to crack us up sometimes. You can hear it in some of the backup vocals on some of my tunes.

Back