Great All Black rugby moments!

Hey Rami, just in case you think it's only the Southern Hemisphere teams who can play rugby (like Wilko thinks :D), here's some good stuff. Ireland v England in February this year in the six nations championship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUy4EelUB9c&mode=related&search=
Cool stuff. The first time since the Championship began in 1883 that England gives up more than 40 points!!!

Actually, Rugby is catching on here in Canada, too. My 17 year old nephew, who was a star running back in football, has switched to Rugby and loves it. He's trying out for the Under-18 National team.

Great sport to watch from the sidelines.

Hey Rami, just in case you think it's only the Southern Hemisphere teams who can play rugby (like Wilko thinks :D), here's some good stuff. Ireland v England in February this year in the six nations championship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUy4EelUB9c&mode=related&search=

LOL! I was disappoited about the Ireland France match. I was really hoping that you would win.

We are worried in NZ as the ABs have not had a tough game yet. I just hope we don't choke again...:(:(

I've always been a football player and fan (soccer for you yanks) and I thought rugby was played by people who couldn't play football.

But I happened to be in Sydney in 2003 and I went to the Scotland v Fiji game. Those fellas were incredible. Close up you really appreciate the power and the speed that they move the ball.

Even the jocks :)

LOL! I was disappoited about the Ireland France match. I was really hoping that you would win.

We are worried in NZ as the ABs have not had a tough game yet. I just hope we don't choke again...:(:(

I wasn't gonna bring up the France match...:rolleyes: :D

We're finished, obviously. It's a shame that such a collection of individually good players can't get it together when it counts.

I understand your concerns regarding the All Blacks, but I can't see anyone stopping them. Did you watch the Scottish game today? It was great, apart from the fact that, for most of it, I couldn't tell the difference between the two teams. The two strips were identical.

We have to beat Argentina by scoring four tries, and assuring that they don't come within seven of us. not gonna happen.

Cool stuff. The first time since the Championship began in 1883 that England gives up more than 40 points!!!

Damn right! We're pretty proud of that one over here. Ah, the glory days. Hard to believe it was only six months ago.

That's great about your nephew. Hope his trials for the national team go well.

Back