Great All Black rugby moments!

That was spectacular. I need to learn the rules to appreciate the sport more, but these guys are men.

You might want to post this next time someone says rugby players don't subject themselves to the same kind of brutal hits American football players do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc0Ut5y-GRc&mode=related&search=

Outstanding! Great segment! No pads either. Some of the hits are huge. The TV is deceptive as you don't get to see how big these guys are. Not only that, they are fast too.

This World Cup is producing some exciting matches and it is only going to get better.

Thanks for that clip dude! :D

I remember reading or hearing somewhere that even though the Haka has alot of violent moves in it, like the throat-slit, it's really done as a tribute, or in respect to, the opponent.

Spot on. It is all about issuing a challenge. Rugby is a very physical game and the ABs are simply showing they are up for it. It is a bit of history and add colour to the game.

Dammit RAMI, I am impressed that you took the time to have a look at a bit on Kiwi culture..!

I will have a cold beer and a huge steak waiting for you if you ever venture this way!

:D:D:D:D

Dammit RAMI, I am impressed that you took the time to have a look at a bit on Kiwi culture..!

I will have a cold beer and a huge steak waiting for you if you ever venture this way!

:D:D:D:D

Man. I`d love to share drink and a steak with you.

I like to get immersed in things before I decide they are or aren`t for me. I dig anything that`s `REAL`, weather it`s music, sports, culture, or whatever.....this stuff scrathes me right where I itch. :D

Back