Getting in over my head, but loving it

Rokket

Trailing Behind Again
I put aside music for a bit to concentrate on this 3D rendering program I bought (Poser 8, for those who have ever played with this sort of thing).

So now I am developing a full 3D rendered video complete with speaking parts, and mixing in some of my songs (which all have to have the vocals retracked, but I can't do it on the road, no matter how much I have tried).

I am going to need a bunch of closet actors for voice overs. The script is still in development, and I don't know how many actors I will need before it's done, but would anyone be interested in doing something like this?

Shoot me a PM if so, and as soon as I am ready, I'll email the script and a few pointers on delivery, and we will see if we can get this thing off the ground. Right now, it looks like I am about 2 weeks from starting.

I'll post a video on youtube and give you a link later. I don't want to embed it.

Thanks!

Eddie

Oooops... posted in the rep point thread and buried this one....

Shameless bump... :o

Not sure what I could do but I'd be willing to help out. Keep in mind I'm probably the least computer savvy dude on this board tho. :o

Lemme know if I can help dude. ;)

Not sure what I could do but I'd be willing to help out. Keep in mind I'm probably the least computer savvy dude on this board tho. :o

Lemme know if I can help dude. ;)
It's voice over stuff. Basically, you add the voices to my animated figures. Don't need a computer for that, just your recording equipment and a way to convert them to .wav or mp3... :)

Sounds good.
When I was workin in radio, I had a rock show I'd do every weekend and I'd make these skits that had several characters in it shootin the shit back n forth. May come in handy for your project.

Sounds like fun. :drunk:

Out of curiosity...what's it gonna be?
Comedy?
Action?
Luuuv story? :laughings:
I am going to be using "Daddy's Little Girl", "Such A Shame", and "With You Tonight" as my songs. I don't know if you are familiar with them. I will have to post them back on Soundclick so everyone can get a basic idea of what I am going for. Basically it's a girl meets boy, girl falls in love, girl loses boy set to the backstory of the Silver Surfer. I think I have to change the lead hero dude though, because of copyright infringement. But that's the basic idea so far.

I am going to need, at the moment: a male lead, a male supporting, a female lead, and a few odds and ends. The speaking parts are going to be before the first tune (Daddy's Little Girl) and then in between each song after that, and a final scene closer; which I originally had as Silver Surfer flies off to meet with Galactus and start wreaking havoc. Since I don't want to be sued, I am having to change a lot of the story around. That's what's taking so long to get the script done. I don't have a ready-made story to work from.

Did anyone look at the video in my second post?

I kinda want to know what you think of the animation. I am still figuring out certain things, and by the time I get to work on it, I should have them down...

Did anyone look at the video in my second post?

I kinda want to know what you think of the animation. I am still figuring out certain things, and by the time I get to work on it, I should have them down...

I just watched it! Pretty cool though the motion of the characters looks a bit un-natural! :D

Is there a crusty old cager, or father figure, priest, policeman type part in the movie that I could do the voice for? :)

Cheers! :)

I just watched it! Pretty cool though the motion of the characters looks a bit un-natural! :D

Is there a crusty old cager, or father figure, priest, policeman type part in the movie that I could do the voice for? :)

I am still getting the movements down. I was cheating for that video and just transitioning from pose to pose. For the real thing, I will be going frame by frame. It'll take longer, but the results will be more natural. Unless, of course, you are referring to the fact that they are flying... :o

And yes, I can write a part just for you!

I am still getting the movements down. I was cheating for that video and just transitioning from pose to pose. For the real thing, I will be going frame by frame. It'll take longer, but the results will be more natural. Unless, of course, you are referring to the fact that they are flying... :o

And yes, I can write a part just for you!

I wasn't referring to the fly-by movements, just the ones where the character was moving on and near the ground. But now see why that was with your explanation of not rendering frame by frame movements.

About writing a part just for me, please don't re-write the script just to appease me...that's way too much work to do. :o

I was only asking about if any of those parts were part of the existing script. ;)

Well..I was going to audition for the lady lead..but I see Strat already snagged that part!:mad:

:D

Actually, I can't do anything at the moment. My PC is poo poo..but it sounds like a blast!..

PS..I think Strat will be perfect in his debut of WhiteStratlet...besides, I think his voice is higher than mine...:eek::spank:

I wasn't referring to the fly-by movements, just the ones where the character was moving on and near the ground. But now see why that was with your explanation of not rendering frame by frame movements.

About writing a part just for me, please don't re-write the script just to appease me...that's way too much work to do. :o

I was only asking about if any of those parts were part of the existing script. ;)

It's far from complete, and there is a part that will fit you. Depending on which route I take, he'll either be the father/king or the lead scientist. Quite a stretch, huh?

Back