FREE / IN GROUND POOL

I've decided I want it. Could you leave it by the sidewalk so that I can just swing by and pick it up at my convenience?
If so, please put a sign on it indicating that it is reserved for me - I don't want someone else to walk off with it.
Thanks in advance!

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
I can sure relate to wanting to give it away...DANG! ..Chlorine @ $180 for a bucket of tabs. Electricity prices soaring , water rationing roaring and this old man is snoring....cause sweeping the pull is boring! we have a Kreepy Krawly but keeping the algae at bay is a never ending thing......fill that freekin hole with dirt and put up an ADU that brings in $1500 a month I say...The wife aint having it. I always hoped I could have a built in pool when I was kid...Finally fulfilled that dream with this shack we bought 36 years ago and still live in now . I've remodeled it / replastered it 3 times so far so good on the last one with Pebbletec plaster..I only swim in it a few times a year the wife maybe 20 or so days, the grandkids maybe 10 or 15 times a year...seems like an awful lot of time, money and effort for the luxury of having it...and using it so little. First world problems....pfffft!

The first house I bought here in Va. had a large above ground pool. I gave that away quick.

I can sure relate to wanting to give it away...DANG! ..Chlorine @ $180 for a bucket of tabs. Electricity prices soaring , water rationing roaring and this old man is snoring....cause sweeping the pull is boring! we have a Kreepy Krawly but keeping the algae at bay is a never ending thing......fill that freekin hole with dirt and put up an ADU that brings in $1500 a month I say...The wife aint having it. I always hoped I could have a built in pool when I was kid...Finally fulfilled that dream with this shack we bought 36 years ago and still live in now . I've remodeled it / replastered it 3 times so far so good on the last one with Pebbletec plaster..I only swim in it a few times a year the wife maybe 20 or so days, the grandkids maybe 10 or 15 times a year...seems like an awful lot of time, money and effort for the luxury of having it...and using it so little. First world problems....pfffft!
I could have written this. Seriously.

Reactions: TAE
Back