Do you think Kamal Harris would be a good POTUS?

Would Kamala Harris Be A Good Commander-Chief Of The United States?

• Total voters
The dem side is a trainwreck. They will likely oust Joe at the convention and pull something out of their ass. No matter who they pull out of their ass, or go with Joe, it's going to piss a lot of their fellow democrats off.
I don't know, as tyrannical as the Democrat party has become, the dem sheep may want a candidate they have no say in.
Some Dems want to nominate Illinois Governor JB Flintstone, who's massive tax increases are responsible for the largest mass exodus of residents in Illinois' history.
Another brilliant move by the Democrat party! :laughings:

Attachments

• jbflintstone.jpeg
    jbflintstone.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
Give me proof of your fake tyranny from the Democrats? Thats a lie. Define the word.
Going after political opponets with Lawfare, unconstitutiinal covid lock downs, unconstitutional covid Vax mandates, fed involved in censoring social media, hiding the fact that Joe Biden is demented and unfit, going against the Supreme Court and still trying to use taxpayer money to pay student loans, allowing 3rd world country leeches into our country unhindered, comandeering luxury hotels and schools to house illegal aliens while many American citizens are homeless.

Should I go on?
I could write a book about the tyrannical ways of the left.
Many of these tyrants are going to be fired in November....including the basket case president and his nit wit VP that the American people got screwed over and stuck with by the democrats.
Gee thanks democrats....the demented old geezer fell all over himself to get America involved in the Ukraine and Russia war and we're knee deep in it now. Come to find out Biden can't talk without reverting to gibberish and can't walk up or down a few stairs without falling. Over 300,000 are dead in that war and now we are on the verge of nuclear exchanges with Russia and we have the demented geezer at the helm and his laughing nit wit VP in the wings.
The democrats have lied about Bidens mental state kept it hidden from thebpeople and that has put Americans and America in grave danger. The whole fucking mess we are in is from the Democrat idiots.
People don't appreciate it one god damn bit and there will be a hefty price to pay at the polls because of that arrogance, stupidity decietfulness, carelessness, recklessness, and out right disdain for the USA.

Last edited:
Going after political opponets with Lawfare, unconstitutiinal covid lock downs, unconstitutional covid Vax mandates, fed involved in censoring social media, hiding the fact that Joe Biden is demented and unfit, going against the Supreme Court and still trying to use taxpayer money to pay student loans, allowing 3rd world country leeches into our country unhindered, comandeering luxury hotels and schools to house illegal aliens while many American citizens are homeless.

Should I go on?
Many of these tyrants are going to be fired in November....including the basket case president and his nit wit VP that the American people got screwed and stuck with by the democrats.

Attachments

• bam.jpeg
    bam.jpeg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1

Should I go on?
Many of these tyrants are going to be fired in November....including the basket case president and his nit wit VP that the American people got screwed over and stuck with by the democrats.
Gee thanks democrats....the demented old geezer fell all over himself to get America involved in the Ukraine and Russia war and we're knee deep in it now. Come to find out Biden can't talk without reverting to gibberish and can't walk up or down a few stairs without falling. Over 300,000 are dead in that war and now we are on the verge of nuclear exchanges with Russia and we have the demented geezer at the helm and his laughing nit wit VP in the wings.
The democrats have lied about Bidens mental state kept it hidden from thebpeople and that has put Americans and America in grave danger. The whole fucking mess we are in is from the Democrat idiots.
People don't appreciate it one god damn bit and there will be a hefty price to pay at the polls because of that arrogance, stupidity decietfulness, carelessness, recklessness, and out right disdain for the USA.
Here is your bullshit “lawfair”. Trump is pure fascism.

Trump is focusing more on Cackling Kamala lately. If Biden stays in the race and wins, she would assume office shortly after so glad he’s finally focusing on that reality.

Kathryn Hann:

“It’s crazy that we’re all focused on Joe Biden’s mental fitness when the guy at the top of the other ticket is a convicted felon who told us to inject bleach,”

“For example, if you go on vacation, would you rather leave the kids with your elderly parents, or with Jared from Subway?”

Kathryn Hann:

“It’s crazy that we’re all focused on Joe Biden’s mental fitness when the guy at the top of the other ticket is a convicted felon who told us to inject bleach,”

“For example, if you go on vacation, would you rather leave the kids with your elderly parents, or with Jared from Subway?”
That reminds me of another lie told in the debate, that Trump told people to I section bleach.
Lie

Yeah, there is a lot of wild secondhand text floating around in here.

So guys, after I vote for Trump in November will I turn into a frog? Will he confiscate my truck? Take my dogs? Will I turn blue? Sounds like I better heed all of these warnings and vote for Harris ‘cause I really don’t want them to happen. Especially the frog thing.

Yeah, there is a lot of wild secondhand text floating around in here.

So guys, after I vote for Trump in November will I turn into a frog? Will he confiscate my truck? Take my dogs? Will I turn blue? Sounds like I better heed all of these warnings and vote for Harris ‘cause I really don’t want them to happen. Especially the frog thing.
No, you will just be making a giant mistake for the quality of life for your children and grandchildren. It’s kind sad.

The Birther Lie should have disqualified his ass before he ever ran. Racist criminal pederass motherfuckers in office are not good for you.

Hmmmm. I think this is the first time I’ve heard ‘sex slave’ used in a legal context. Or is this another anti-Trumper writing bullshit and passing it off as a factual document?
This is directly from the newly released unredacted Epstein files. This is actual court documents. Continually Marking off the truth is one of MAGA’s most used tactics. This shit all happened before Trump was elected, so it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with his crimes and criminal behavior.

This is directly from the newly released unredacted Epstein files. This is actual court documents. Continually Marking off the truth is one of MAGA’s most used tactics. This shit all happened before Trump was elected, so it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with his crimes and criminal behavior.
Put him the fuck away...

Back