Do you think Kamal Harris would be a good POTUS?

Would Kamala Harris Be A Good Commander-Chief Of The United States?

• Total voters
If you pay attention you will realize that when Trump starts pumping his air accordion that’s when the lies start flying out of his mouth at lightning speed.

You can tell when Biden is lying too.
When he's not on the middle of a cognitive brain fart, and drooling on himself...
He's lying

Why do the democrats focus on Trump lying in the debate and ignore Bidens lies?

Because "Trump lies" is all they have after their president fell to pieces in front of God and everybody. Unfortunately for them, the entire media is 100% focused on Bidens demise.
Trumps just sitting back and watching the chaos and in-fighting.

Not bad for an idiot huh?
:laughings:

He lies about everything. He told more provable lies (over 33,000) while in office than Hillary had emails. He steals from everyone he can, he cheats at every possible opportunity including at golf. He has done more harm to this country than any single person since the abolition of slavery. He said there were good people on both sides after Charlottesville, he used the so-called border wall to grease the palms of his buddies in construction. He gave over a trillion to the 1%, then used bullshit tariffs against China to make up for it which all came out of our pockets not china’s. He rounded up innocent people to be deported without due process, he introduced family separation. From all of his “I only pick the best people” crew over a dozen of them have been convicted of crimes. Trump is a proven rapist and criminal. He stole a truck load of classified info that he refused to give back, and he flippantly exposed secrets to assholes at Mara-Lardo.

Is that a paragraph? Because I can go on……oh yeah, I left out all the bankruptcies, felony convictions, and the $86 million judgement for his repeated defamation. He will sell you out to the highest bidder every time.
I could add another paragraph but it doesn't matter to cult members.
dt.jpg

No, we all are.
Show the list
Please don't think I'm part of "we all are".

Every single politician lies...bar NONE.
I'm not interested in keeping score. On issues I give a shit about I am very well versed and know when a politician is lying. On issues I don't give a fuck about....I don't give a fuck enough to get well-versed.
The debate was full of lies, half truths, and exaggerations from both Biden and Trump. That's a fact.
Lefties are only concerned with Trumps lies, exaggerations, and half truths. That's also a fact.

Last edited:
Trump mopped the floor with Biden, it wasn't even close. One main reason for this is that Biden obviously has Parkinsonian dementia and fell to pieces. A first year med student would get a failing grade if they failed reach this, somewhat easy, diagnosis based on his gate, the clinched fists, the disorientation, the glazed over stare, and the getting lost in mid-sentence and talking gibberish.

The biggest lie of the entire debate was all this was because Biden had a cold.

Last edited:
How about read, learn, play chess not checkers...
Easy there, Einstein.

I’m non-party affiliated which is non-bound politically in the purest registered voter form in Florida. I lean Libertarian on many things but left of center on abortion but not far left, right of center in traditional public school sexual and identity content, right in religion, left on many public programs but right on the need to reform, etc.

I know Trump lies but have no desire to read through 33,000 of them. I also know he is a convicted felon and misdemean and cheats on his wives, likely more than the media or courts have exposed. He is certainly not the first President who has. I am set in my candidate choice in November barring some unexpected skeleton popping out of the closet and believe Trump is the most qualified candidate for the job despite his personal shortcomings. The alternative is Biden who has cognitive issues and Kamala who is not qualified to run a country. RFK, jr. is an alternative but I don’t think he is qualified to run a country either. So of the choices there is one candidate I believe has the KSA’s to run the country and that is for whom my vote will be cast. This is my opinion.

Last edited:
Easy there, Einstein.

I’m non-party affiliated which is non-bound politically in the purest registered voter form in Florida. I lean Libertarian on many things but left of center on abortion but not far left, right of center in traditional public school sexual and identity content, right in religion, left on many public programs but right on the need to reform, etc.

I know Trump lies but have no desire to read through 33,000 of them. I also know he is a convicted felon and misdemean and cheats on his wives, likely more than the media or courts have exposed. He is certainly not the first President who has. I am set in my candidate choice in November barring some unexpected skeleton popping out of the closet and believe Trump is the most qualified candidate for the job despite his personal shortcomings. The alternative is Biden who has cognitive issues and Kamala who is not qualified to run a country. RFK, jr. is an alternative but I don’t think he is qualified to run a country either. So of the choices there is one candidate I believe has the KSA’s to run the country and that is for whom my vote will be cast. This is my opinion.

I’m glad to see this. It’s a very late action but has needed to happen.

I’m also following Pelosi and her seeming distancing from Biden’s decision to continue on. It’s NY Times but there are still quotes where she seems less pro Joe than several months back. I was surprised to read that it Kamala Harris is actually polling barely ahead of Trump and Hillary is out-polling Kamala which is strange since she is not even in the spotlight. This is turning about to be one of the most interesting races I can remember.

The dem side is a trainwreck. They will likely oust Joe at the convention and pull something out of their ass. No matter who they pull out of their ass, or go with Joe, it's going to piss a lot of their fellow democrats off.
I don't know, as tyrannical as the Democrat party has become, the dem sheep may want a candidate they have no say in.

The dem side is a trainwreck. They will likely oust Joe at the convention and pull something out of their ass. No matter who they pull out of their ass, or go with Joe, it's going to piss a lot of their fellow democrats off.
I don't know, as tyrannical as the Democrat party has become, the dem sheep may want a candidate they have no say in.
Give me proof of your fake tyranny from the Democrats? Thats a lie. Define the word.

Back