DAW Users With ADD

You can go ahead and delete that recording. Move along. Nothing to see here. 🙁
I zipped through the Eagles game. Yeah, not much there. That's one advantage to having it on DVR. No commercials or half time, and you can hit the double speed playback and get through a game in short order.

The Cinci-Buffalo game was old school, play outside in the snow football like we used to see when we were kids! No air conditioned, domed stadium here! The Bengals pretty much controlled it, which is fine with me. I tend to watch Indy and Cinci since I'm 100 miles from each.

I zipped through the Eagles game. Yeah, not much there. That's one advantage to having it on DVR. No commercials or half time, and you can hit the double speed playback and get through a game in short order.

The Cinci-Buffalo game was old school, play outside in the snow football like we used to see when we were kids! No air conditioned, domed stadium here! The Bengals pretty much controlled it, which is fine with me. I tend to watch Indy and Cinci since I'm 100 miles from each.
Bengals looked very, very good. Should be a great game next week, unless Mahomes isn't 100%.

I don't have a dog in today's fight, I like both teams.

Fear the Deer!
How about dem Nets! 🙄
Here’s a team that at one time had 3 likely Hall of Famers and still couldn’t get out of their own way. The lunatics were truly running the asylum.

Can’t root for the Eagles, so go KC.

It was a good game, way better than the NCAA Football championship game. I think there were only 3 questionable calls, two of which went the Eagle's way. The holding call at the end evened things out.

Time to move on to Nascar... and F1.... and Indycar.... and IMSA/WEC.

The boys from New Brunswick over the Badgers by 1 pt today. 👍🏼

They’re way over their heads in the Big 10 in football. But they‘re competitive in bball. 17-10 overall, likely to make the tourney.

He's an okay QB these days, I think being the QB in GB gives you a God complex.
Seems the Jets still want him. I guess the Farve experience had no lasting impression, lol.

QBs are a problem these days. You need a really good one to win, but then you ultimately have to pay them so much, you can’t give them any support. Daniel Jones reportedly wants $40m+ per year. He was better this year, but jury is still out. Giants would be smart to just franchise him and give themselves another year to evaluate him. Otherwise they’re just choosing door #3 and hoping for a new car.

Giants resigned Jones. 4 years at $160 mil. But only $82 mil guaranteed.

Probably overpaid him, but I don’t see they had any better options.

For anybody watching the NCAA basketball tournament, it's been interesting. It's the first time that none of the #1 picks for the 4 regions will reach the elite 8. Two #1s fell to #5 ranked teams tonight.

This March has definitely been madness for a lot of teams!

For anybody watching the NCAA basketball tournament, it's been interesting. It's the first time that none of the #1 picks for the 4 regions will reach the elite 8. Two #1s fell to #5 ranked teams tonight.

This March has definitely been madness for a lot of teams!
With being able to leave to the NBA early and the transfer portals, the gap has narrowed between the top and bottom teams.

With being able to leave to the NBA early and the transfer portals, the gap has narrowed between the top and bottom teams.
I suspect that things will settle down as schools get their "NIL" donor lists set. "Come to university of XXXX and you'll get NIL deals with this shoe company, this car dealership, this drink company, this clothing store, this fitness center. Should be good for about 7 figures/year. Oh yeah, you get free tuition and board, meals, clothing allowance just for good measure". Its a far cry from the days when a sorority was doing a fundraiser and had some players on a calendar, which they were selling. They got in trouble with the NCAA and almost got some players kicked off their team!

I do know of one college player who has taken some of her NIL money and donated to some local charities. About a month ago, she donated $30,000 worth of computer tablets, shoes, etc. to a local place that supports low income children. Its funny that the news wasn't anywhere on sports blogs or message boards.

Back