DAW Users With ADD

A seismic change in sports with USC and UCLA going to the BIG10, they have now changed their name to BIG$. It's not college sports anymore, no tradition, no rivalries just going for the $$$.

Went to see an Eagles tribute band last night (Best of the Eagles). Never gave much thought to seeing tribute bands, but it was a nice experience. Band was quite good - drummer sounded EXACTLY like Don Henley. For $50 vs $400-$600 to see the real thing, it was well worth it. Nice small venue. Maybe 1500 seats. We were like 6th row.

Went to see an Eagles tribute band last night (Best of the Eagles). Never gave much thought to seeing tribute bands, but it was a nice experience. Band was quite good - drummer sounded EXACTLY like Don Henley. For $50 vs $400-$600 to see the real thing, it was well worth it. Nice small venue. Maybe 1500 seats. We were like 6th row.
You pay more to get less and be treated like livestock. I'm not crazy about $9 flat warm beers either.

Not a fan of tribute bands myself, but to each his own. I'm going to see two local bands play at a bar I walk to tonight.

Seems every year is the same for Rutgers. Off to a good start when they play their non-conference games, and then 0 for whatever once they play in conference. Fingers crossed they can change that up this year. Schiano been there long enough now to hopefully have an impact.

My hopes for Big Blue are not as high. ☹️

Good weekend. Rutgers, Giants and 2 Yankee wins over 2nd place Tampa.

Pretty gutsy call by new coach to go for two when down by a point with a minute left. Maybe not smart, but I like it.

You want to include Favre in that summary too? Lol. Not a good look for sure.
He's a total POS. I gave up on him before he even left the Packers. He made a transformation from a humble country boy to an entitled giant ego sports star right before our very eyes. I don't think he'll ever recover from this especially in his home state. Apparently he didn't learn his lesson from sending dick pics that you never digitize any thing incriminating. Millionaires taking money earmarked for poverty just for a vanity project, I'm waiting for a Favre apologists explanation of this.

You wanna tell your beer boys to go easy on my Yankees. ☹️ We need wins.

Can’t believe a team that had a 16 game lead in the Division is struggling to win it. And will likely go nowhere in the playoffs. 😡😡

Another decent sports weekend, although it had some issues. Rutgers won, but just barely over a team they were favored by 18 pts. Still they’re 3-0, although I think the Big Ten part of their schedule starts this week. 😬

Yankees finally won a game from the Suds Guys, and Aaron Judge hit #58 & #59. 👍🏼 Judge is having a historic year… so were the Yankees until around July. They’ll still make the playoffs, but I don’t expect them to go very far.

And Big Blue is now 2-0 for the first time in 6 years. Although it was another nail biter. Not sure they’re going anywhere, but a winning season would be welcome news after the last few years.

Back