DAW Users With ADD

It was an okay Super Bowl, good because it was always close. Bad because the QB play was very ordinary.
Despite it still being a game until the final drive, I found it quite pedestrian. No dog in the fight probably made it worse.

By now I’d be looking forward to some baseball… but we know how that’s going. 🙄

I'm not impressed with signing Rodgers, he fizzled in the playoffs the last few years and now he commands an even higher percentage of his team's cap. I would've preferred draft picks and a fresh start.

I'm not impressed with signing Rodgers, he fizzled in the playoffs the last few years and now he commands an even higher percentage of his team's cap. I would've preferred draft picks and a fresh start.
Not sure he’s got 4 years left in him. But then you look at Brady and who knows.

How about we trade Jones for Rodgers straight up? :)

Rutgers - Notre Dame tonight for a spot in the tourney.

Unlike football, RU is somewhat competitive in bball. However, they’re 1 point dogs tonight.

They made a mini run last year, winning their opener, and should have won their round 2 game for a spot in the sweet 16. Go Knights.

Hello you two, still on here blathering on I see! In this weird world, it's good to know that low standards are being maintained here...

:P :-)

Hello you two, still on here blathering on I see! In this weird world, it's good to know that low standards are being maintained here...

:P :-)
If it weren’t for low standards, we’d have no standards at all.

How goes it? You retired yet. If so, why aren’t you here more often? :D What else could you possibly have to do that’s any better?

Thanks both, great to hear from you and yes, I got my internet privilege's back once I had convinced the judge that I was no longer a threat to society!:-)

I retired at the end of December 2020 and since then we've been busy finishing the house refurbishment and my studio that I had to put on hold for 9 years whilst we lived abroad. But it's all finished now, and I'm in the studio now most days.

Just finished producing a track for a published songwriter, plus collaborating with other local musicians on writing our own brand of acoustic folk/rock stuff. But my passion is for Trance/EDM music and I'm getting close to the point of commercial releases now. Been one hell of a learning curve though! In amongst all of this I also did a Berklee College of Music online songwriting course which was a terrific way of establishing my base understanding of how songs are made plus some music theory which I've either never bothered to understand or didn't learn in the first place. So life is good, trying not to let the events in the world affect my mood too much but its kind of hard to ignore at times.

Hope all is well with you both and that you are fit and well and will try to be a bit more active here going forward but since retiring I don't seem to have as much spare time as I thought I might.:oops:

Back