DAW Users With ADD

I simply cannot get into pro basketball. Once March Madness is finished, it's time to move on. By that time, Formula 1 and Indycar, IMSA and Nascar are running.

I’m in the same boat. Only watched this year because the Nets were in it. Now they’re out and I’ve lost interest.

Funny thing is I’m not really a Nets fan, or even much of a b-ball fan. But having a local in the playoffs at least gives you a rooting interest. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not looking good for the Deer. However, they were in tge same situation with the Nets series too… so there’s still hope. As I said then, don’t worry until you lose one at home.

What a difference a week makes. Nothing is for sure in sports, but if I were betting the house, I would take the Bucks at this point.

Online dating, lol. 😳. I never tried it. Not sure I want to. But that might explain why I’m sitting home watching sports.

Speaking of which, I guess Paul is in mourning right now.
It's been horrible, first I suffer through the misery of a long time marriage going down the tubes, then I'm subjected to the misery of online dating. Better days are coming..... I keep telling myself.

What a difference a week makes. Nothing is for sure in sports, but if I were betting the house, I would take the Bucks at this point.
Guess you’re breathing a little easier now. 😁

As the adage goes, it’s an even series until you lose one at home. The Suns blinked first.

Congrats to the Bucks. Giannis got his ring! 👍🏼
After almost two decades of bitching about small market teams finally a story that is about as good as it gets. Giannis could've easily headed toward greener pastures and almost guaranteed himself a ring, but he chose to stay and called Milwaukee his home. When you see videos of him as an eighteen year old it's amazing. Great, great story.

My son was at the deer district with his friends last night, by all accounts it was off the hook.

After almost two decades of bitching about small market teams finally a story that is about as good as it gets. Giannis could've easily headed toward greener pastures and almost guaranteed himself a ring, but he chose to stay and called Milwaukee his home. When you see videos of him as an eighteen year old it's amazing. Great, great story.

My son was at the deer district with his friends last night, by all accounts it was off the hook.
BTW, that was a fucking brilliant performance by Giannis, when your best player has his best game in the biggest game, that's why we watch sports.

Ordered my first new piece of gear in who knows how long. A Nobel ODR-1 pedal, and a pedal board.

Also been thinking about picking up another guitar. Haven’t pulled the trigger on that yet. :unsure:

Of all the ODs in the world, why that one? Don't you already have an OD pedal? Not that owning two OD pedals would be unusual, but it would be unusual for you.

I think you should definitely buy another guitar. I did, I retired my 35 year old Fender and I'm rocking a B-stock cheapie Breedlove, paid $350, totally satisfied.

Attachments

• 222445592_10214796322460058_922896633990616871_n.jpg
    222445592_10214796322460058_922896633990616871_n.jpg
    736.7 KB · Views: 6
Back