DAW Users With ADD

Cheesehead1

Not even trying
A seismic change in sports with USC and UCLA going to the BIG10, they have now changed their name to BIG$. It's not college sports anymore, no tradition, no rivalries just going for the $$$.

dachay2tnr

One Hit Wonder
Went to see an Eagles tribute band last night (Best of the Eagles). Never gave much thought to seeing tribute bands, but it was a nice experience. Band was quite good - drummer sounded EXACTLY like Don Henley. For $50 vs $400-$600 to see the real thing, it was well worth it. Nice small venue. Maybe 1500 seats. We were like 6th row.

Cheesehead1

Not even trying
Went to see an Eagles tribute band last night (Best of the Eagles). Never gave much thought to seeing tribute bands, but it was a nice experience. Band was quite good - drummer sounded EXACTLY like Don Henley. For $50 vs $400-$600 to see the real thing, it was well worth it. Nice small venue. Maybe 1500 seats. We were like 6th row.
You pay more to get less and be treated like livestock. I'm not crazy about $9 flat warm beers either.

Not a fan of tribute bands myself, but to each his own. I'm going to see two local bands play at a bar I walk to tonight.