DAW Users With ADD

It's being billed as the real NBA finals. The Nets are what's bad about the NBA, a bought and paid for team, much like the Lakers last year.

Summer is here, I hope I don't blink my eyes and miss it.

The Nets are what's bad about the NBA, a bought and paid for team, much like the Lakers last year.
Not sure I agree. They are more a sign that the players are running the league these days. Going back to when LeBron made his ā€œDecisionā€ to go to Miami. Followed by Durant deciding to go to Golden State.

This tine Durant decided where he wanted to play and dragged his buddy Kyrie with him. Then Iā€™m sure there were behind the scenes wrangling to draw Harden. This wasnā€™t a ā€œboughtā€ as much as the players deciding who they want to play with.

It really isnā€™t a ā€œbest team money can buyā€œ scenario. Not sure that makes it any better, however.

And they end up in the big markets that can afford the luxury tax, not Utah or New Orleans, therefore it is the best team money can buy.

The Bucks coach is going to get fired unless he pulls a rabbit out of the hat. He has great regular season teams but fails in the post season.

i expected a better series than itā€™s been so far. ā˜¹ļø

However they say a series isn't over until you lose a game at home. So tomorrow night is pretty big. Not even considering theyā€™d be down 3-0.

The games havenā€™t been all that great, but the series has. After the first two, I doubted it would go 7. And after the 5th I hoped it wouldnā€™t go 7. But here we are.

if Harden continues to improve, and they get Kyrie back, you gotta like the Nets chances - particularly at home. But Giannis and Middleton are a force to be reckoned with. And this Tucker is killing us with his D. ā˜¹ļø

It was brutal, the NBA got what they wanted. The Nets were killed by injuries and the Bucks kept letting them back in the series with cold shooting. This could be the toughest test, but until the Bucks win it all, I'm not really confident.

It was brutal, the NBA got what they wanted. The Nets were killed by injuries and the Bucks kept letting them back in the series with cold shooting. This could be the toughest test, but until the Bucks win it all, I'm not really confident.
This Joe Harris killed the Nets with his shooting. Couldnā€™t buy a bucket the entire series, but kept tossing them up nonetheless. ā˜¹ļø

And unfortunately the big 3 became the big 1-1/2. But I never accept injuries as an excuse. Itā€™s part of the game. You play with who you got.

So go Bucks!

The Bucks beat the Nets and they give the coach an extension. The Bucks immediately get upset at home . Until they actually do something I'm always going to be negative. I love Giannis, but he has failed to take over games unlike the other team's counterparts. Big difference between regular season and post season play.

Back