Dark Shadows

I think I was about the same age.......Angelique was my earliest memory......I'm not sure I entirely understood why, but she made me feel funny, if you know what I mean. A few years later, I had I guess what could be categorized as my first wet dream, Samantha Stevens, Bewitched. Oh yeah, I fully understood why. I can't recall whether she ever wore stockings on the TV show, but she did in (some of) my dream.

Just send me the bill, Doc, i'll forward payment pronto. (y)
Cinnamon was my first babe thought, then Rigg. Angelique didn't appear on Dark Shadows till 67.

I also own the complete Bewitched. But, it wasn't till about 10 years ago I realized Montgomery is probably the most gorgeous of all of them. She's absolutely stunningly beautiful. This couldn't be hotter -
1628976285007.png

I've always felt the way you can tell how beautiful a woman really is, physically speaking, is when they're fully dressed.

In 2021 this is being applauded as beautiful -

1628976591649.png

Love comes in all shapes and sizes. There's nothing beautiful about being unhealthy and proud of it. Obesity is not beautiful.

That's too much. I like big hips with a tight waist. Tall and skinny does nothing for me. Thicc look is stronger and healthier. Eat right, stay busy with hobbies, don't stuff yourself.

A big butt is a must. You can never go smaller than the previous model. It is like cheating yourself.

Screenshot 2021-08-18 092719.jpg

That's too much. I like big hips with a tight waist. Tall and skinny does nothing for me. Thicc look is stronger and healthier. Eat right, stay busy with hobbies, don't stuff yourself.

A big butt is a must. You can never go smaller than the previous model. It is like cheating yourself.

View attachment 111269
Beaky I could well spend some time with that young lady.........Yum.....Yum!!!

Beaky me and you have something in common........... Not sure if that is a good thing🤔🤔:D:D

Back