Condom ad from Oz

I think it's safe for Prime Time. ;) Hell, I'm sure the Aussies show it during their primetime Probably during Australia's Got Talent!! :eek:

"Mummy, why does he want a bigger one? Is bigger better?"
"Yes dear, but just don't tell daddy"

Not that I watch much commercial TV, but I can't imagine that ad on actual TV here anytime before about 2am in the morning... and I'm not entirely sure that brand even exists.... I'll have a look in the supermarket next time I'm in the personal care aisle... :D

'Personal care'. Nice.

"Hey, you in the mood for some personal care?"

"I am now, sweet talker."

I'm pretty sure it's one of those "Banned from TV" ads that companies deliberately make for the internet, hoping it will go viral, but with no intention of ever having it play on TV. There are a lot of them out there.

So I think the company exists, but the ad never got played on TV, and was never meant to.

Interesting. So, how many ozzies we got here? (And not *that* Ozzie, either.)

I'm pretty sure it's one of those "Banned from TV" ads that companies deliberately make for the internet, hoping it will go viral, but with no intention of ever having it play on TV. There are a lot of them out there.

So I think the company exists, but the ad never got played on TV, and was never meant to.

I very much suspect so...

Like THESE

Back