Bye bye tooth....

If anyone has any further dental work planned, talk to me first. I might be able to arrange a special HomeRec discount. :p

It's really a shame the Weekly World News folded. I bet you could have made some spare cash creating photos for them....:D

Well, I'm a week down the road and I'm frequently pretty miserable. I look good, but I'm really tired of Boost, Ensure, applesauce, yogurt, mashed potatoes, etc. It's really hard to get enough calories to sustain any sort of energy level. Plus, I'm trying to keep up with my fencing schedule and my girlfriend and I just started an East Coast Swing Dance class. I've lost 5-7 pounds in a week, which is just plain unhealthy.

Did I mention that I look really good? I feel like shit, but I look really good.

Hopefully, this will improve soon.

Well, I'm a week down the road and I'm frequently pretty miserable. I look good, but I'm really tired of Boost, Ensure, applesauce, yogurt, mashed potatoes, etc. It's really hard to get enough calories to sustain any sort of energy level. Plus, I'm trying to keep up with my fencing schedule and my girlfriend and I just started an East Coast Swing Dance class. I've lost 5-7 pounds in a week, which is just plain unhealthy.

Did I mention that I look really good? I feel like shit, but I look really good.

Hopefully, this will improve soon.
Yeah, Ensure gets old quick! Hopefully you'll be able to eat something more substantial soon.

Last edited:
Back