broke my damned toe!

Lt. Bob

Spread the Daf!
I blame miro!

actually I blame my self but it's always nice to slam someone else.

DAMMIT Miro!!!

:drunk:

oh, .... and ow!

You can blame anyone, but how'd you do it?
well, anytime you break a toe, let's face it .... it's your own fault.
:D
I wuz just playin' with Miro.

as for how .... bear with me.
We have an old blind deaf dog whose legs have gotten weak.
So we have strip rugs running throughout the house for her to be able to have enough grip to stand up.
Well, since she's blind she'll veer off the rugs ..... hit the tile or wood floor and her little legs splay out to the sides and she's stuck there. It's pretty distressing for her if we're not around and she ends up grunting and trying to get up and can't.

So, since I have so many guitars I lined her path from the front of the house to the kitchen with guitar cases making a little doggy pathway ..... if she were to veer off a rug she bumps into a case which gets her back on the path. I probably have around 14 guitars running from the front of the house to the rear that make a fenced in path for her.
That means we constantly have to step over cases and last night I was in a hurry ..... didn't lift my foot high enough and *SLAM* ... broke my little toe on a case .
It was all sticking out to the side and this morning is nice and black and uber painful.

I'm definitely not a wuss and I mainly think it's funny but I would have preferred to have not done it.

:laughings:

Just had to tell my wife your old dog pathway' story. We're both coexisting-with-pets musician here as well. ;)

Did you call a toe-truck?
LOL!!

Just had to tell my wife your old dog pathway' story. We're both coexisting-with-pets musician here as well. ;)

yeah, she's pretty time-intensive to take care of. But she's been a good dog ..... as long as she's not suffering I won't kill her just because she's pretty inconvenient.
She's fairly happy ..... never was too smart so she's struggled to learn her way around but daddy takes good care of her.

Our current is pure black Lab that just occasionally decides to park smack in the hallway in the dead of night
Between her and the black 'dogie kong toy..:facepalm:;)

Is this a good time to mention 'curious kittens and front bass drum head holes..
:)

So you hafta step over guitar cases to get in and outta rooms?

must be true, you can't make stuff like this up. :D

So you hafta step over guitar cases to get in and outta rooms?

must be true, you can't make stuff like this up. :D
I have to step over guitar cases to even cross the rooms!

The kitchen is divided in half and so is the office and living room.

I have to step over guitar cases to even cross the rooms!

The kitchen is divided in half and so is the office and living room.

No need to move them for they must come in handy to keep you on course when you come home from a night on the town. :drunk:

Back