Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Yeah, I read the Politico piece. Although the voice recordings can at times suggest differently, these guys are serious about what they do and are not prone to flights of fancy, so to speak. It seems almost as if whatever these things are some are hanging out in military training zones off coast of Virginia, almost as if gatekeepers. Stationary, in very high winds. A sphere inside a cube? Crazy stuff.

I fished those beaches many many times, daytime as well as considerable time at night. Lots of air traffic there, military and civilian, nearly continuous. I've never seen anything like that. Strangest thing I ever saw was a rocket launch off coast at Wallops Island. Luckily a photographer had setup on the beach that night to catch pics, or I might have thought, how did Fred Sanford put it?....This is the big one, I'm coming to see you Elizabeth!

Eventually the truth will be revealed....I was told by a retired high ranking air force guy that I met on plane a few years ago that the word is that will be in the next few years. Sure as shit these Navy videos came out and though it is not saying what it is, it sure isn't saying what it isn't either.... breaking us in slowly for the real truth. We were just talking and when I found out he was in the air force, I bugged him about his take. He said they are not of human origin.

Conversely my nephew who both he and his wife were "lifer" mechanics in the air force said it's all bull shit there is no proof of anything that is not of this world. Are they lying? Who knows. I've been chasing the Roswell story since I first heard of it in 1971. One of my close buds Uncle was a colonel in the air force and when he asked about UFO's back in the 70's he flat out told him he just couldn't "honestly" discuss that topic with him...

Time will tell.

The plot thickens.... sooner than later we are going to get some degree of the truth on intelligent life not of this world or dimension making visits here to our reality.

Las Vegas a few weeks ago....

I reported on that in my shows last month. Pretty neat. The backyard footage is redacted. But if it was interesting at all, the owners of the house would have posted their own video. The streak of light footage was a meteor. The story was that police took it seriously. And they took it seriously because they saw a large meteor and didn’t know what it was at the time.

Reactions: TAE
It is true that Grusch could be doing this all for the 15 minutes of fame thing, or he is bat shit crazy or....he is telling the truth?

Time will tell about the circus and the wishing well...
1689772031865.png

1689772499928.png

I just want to talk to you
I won't, do you no harm
I just want to know about your different lives
On this is here people farm
I heard some of you got your families
Living in cages tall and cold
And some just stay there and dust away
Past the age of old
Is this true?
Please let me talk to you

I reported on that in my shows last month. Pretty neat. The backyard footage is redacted. But if it was interesting at all, the owners of the house would have posted their own video. The streak of light footage was a meteor. The story was that police took it seriously. And they took it seriously because they saw a large meteor and didn’t know what it was at the time.
But but I read this on the internets! IT HAS TO BE TRUE! :LOL: or not...

I have concluded this. I'm not saying I'm right or wrong. It is just the conclusion I have come to at this juncture in my life, the sum of my world view. There's more to this life experience than our physical eyes allow us to see. I believe within each of us is a life force that is evolving in this "experience". This little blip of space and time we call life is just one tick of the second hand of eternity. I believe in miracles because this whole thing is an unexplainable miracle.. Something from nothing. UFO's UAP's Unexplainable experiences all go in the same file folder. Useful or useless? No one knows for sure because that's how the game has been set up. It's kind of like we are trapped in an escape room and the only way out is death.

If we could only overcome their photographic force fields and get a real close up picture. They are interdimensional, not extraterrestrial I tell ya.

Back