Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

go to @ 1:95 in the damn video below and listen...
The interviewer is incorrect. That is not Fravor's story.

If Fravor now changes to 'an object' causing the disturbance under the water, instead of a hovering 40 ft tic tac making cross patterns causing it, I will consider him discredited or confused by time.

2 days man. Then we might get more..

The interviewer is incorrect. That is not Fravor's story.
No the interviewer / commentator is correct and yes it is Fravor's exact story...just not in the video we are discussing...the devils in the details and I guess he just kind of skims over the craft under the water part but the commentator clearly points it out as part of the actual original story.... In his very first interview where he "comes out" back in November of 2017 he is very clear that there was a craft below the water the size of a 737 and a smaller Tic Tac hovering above in the wake of this bigger submerged craft....and that tic tac @ 50' long was capable of maneuvers that were unexplainable..

Go to @ 2:30 in this video and hear for yourself... Nuff said on this.....

I find it curious that he describes whatever it is that is just below the surface of the water in terms of what we know to be a commercial airliner, an airplane......"fuselage", "wing". Odd.

Although it would not explain why it would show on radar. maybe the "tic tac" isn't actually physical. Maybe a hologram of sorts? He also talks about other sightings described as cubes enveloped inside a sort of "force field". Translucent. Projected holograms? Dig, if i shined a flashlight into the sky, with a slight flick of the wrist I could send that light beam shooting across the sky tens or even hundreds of thousands miles per hour, far faster than a plane or any known manmade technology can travel.

Maybe those youtube weirdos weren't as whacked as they sounded? Maybe it is Project Bluebeam in action. Ever heard of it? It's been a while since I took a deep dive into that kind of youtube weirdness, but I suppose Project Bluebeam stuff is still on there.

edit: Check this shit out. "You can feel and hear these holograms". It's pretty cool, so watch the whole thing. But pay close attention starting at 38 sec. Remember how the "tic tac" was seemingly moving around randomly? In this video about holograms a bead does a similar movement in order to produce a 3-D hologram. I'm not saying that is what those things are that they are seeing in the sky, but it isn't any further out than any other possibility...aliens and whatnot.

Last edited:
. Nuff said on this.....
No . Why would you say that? It needs to be addressed.

He has 2 different stories. That is not what Fravor says in other interviews. I posted the Tucker interview with minute and second. Im not going any further. He's caught. I'm going to need an explanation for the discrepancy. It is a disturbance from a low flight path cross maneuver, or a pieces of a plane under water..From above a craft that size(250feet est. 737 length / 6 x the size of the Tic Tac) just below the water would be easily visible. All he saw was white cap waves. He is describing the disturbance, of an object above water in the Tucker interview.

He will need to come clean and explain himself. He changed his story. We caught him. Fravor is a LIAR! Or doesnt know what caused the white caps, and is making shit up.

Fravor UFO story is now just a fantasy to me. Thats all it takes man. A change of story. Definitely not nuff said. Pay attention. Its lies.

You got any other stories or bullshit you want to talk about? The rest and those that had no visual witnesses were reasonably explained already.
.. Nuff said on this.....
No, TAE it would be the most important information in the story. It needs to be straightened out. The BEST one is shot full of holes.

No . Why would you say that?
I say that because I believe him. I don't think he "changed his story". Have you ever edited a video? All of these videos are edited but the first one is the gold standard. In the one that you and I bantered about the commentator relays that there was something underwater the size of a 747..you and EZ called me on it and I felt a little confused because I knew I had heard it come from his mouth in "some " video..Well I just did some sleuthing and tracked down where he first came out...and it was back in November of 2017 ...There it was bigger than shit.. so nuff said on the matter for me..I don't believe he is confused or lying but for sure the various videos can cause some confusion...There is a shit ton of solid proof and information he is trying to get out there to the world, all the while being scrutinized and examined under a microscope because of the gravity of what he is presenting to us. If it was just him, it'd be a joke but there are dozens of other reliable qualified witness's and participants in this incident for me to conclude it's legitimate and a real event that is just unexplainable at our earthly pay grade.

I've been following this UFO craziness since 1971 when I came to realize that the U.S. military and government were not being honest or forthcoming about this topic. In all of those 50 years, this is surely the closest we've gotten to the U.S. government officially releasing evidence of this magnitude and admitting they can't explain WTF it is... Pretty damn cool IMO. What Fravor and Deitrich have done by explaining their parts in it is just gravy on the steak.

The first press release I could find after the video was published

By Helene Cooper, Leslie Kean and Ralph Blumenthal
New York Times
Dec. 16, 2017
The following recounts an incident in 2004 that advocates of research into U.F.O.s have said is the kind of event worthy of more investigation, and that was studied by a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s.
Experts caution that earthly explanations often exist for such incidents, and that not knowing the explanation does not mean that the event has interstellar origins.
Cmdr. David Fravor and Lt. Cmdr. Jim Slaight were on a routine training mission 100 miles out into the Pacific when the radio in each of their F/A-18F Super Hornets crackled: An operations officer aboard the U.S.S. Princeton, a Navy cruiser, wanted to know if they were carrying weapons.
“Two CATM-9s,” Commander Fravor replied, referring to dummy missiles that could not be fired. He had not been expecting any hostile exchanges off the coast of San Diego that November afternoon in 2004.
Commander Fravor, in a recent interview with The New York Times, recalled what happened next. Some of it is captured in a video made public by officials with a Pentagon program that investigated U.F.O.s.
“Well, we’ve got a real-world vector for you,” the radio operator said, according to Commander Fravor. For two weeks, the operator said, the Princeton had been tracking mysterious aircraft. The objects appeared suddenly at 80,000 feet, and then hurtled toward the sea, eventually stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering. Then they either dropped out of radar range or shot straight back up.
The radio operator instructed Commander Fravor and Commander Slaight, who has given a similar account, to investigate. The two fighter planes headed toward the objects. The Princeton alerted them as they closed in, but when they arrived at “merge plot” with the object — naval aviation parlance for being so close that the Princeton could not tell which were the objects and which were the fighter jets — neither Commander Fravor nor Commander Slaight could see anything at first. There was nothing on their radars, either.
Then, Commander Fravor looked down to the sea. It was calm that day, but the waves were breaking over something that was just below the surface. Whatever it was, it was big enough to cause the sea to churn.
Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.
Commander Fravor began a circular descent to get a closer look, but as he got nearer the object began ascending toward him. It was almost as if it were coming to meet him halfway, he said.
Commander Fravor abandoned his slow circular descent and headed straight for the object.
But then the object peeled away. “It accelerated like nothing I’ve ever seen,” he said in the interview. He was, he said, “pretty weirded out.”
The two fighter jets then conferred with the operations officer on the Princeton and were told to head to a rendezvous point 60 miles away, called the cap point, in aviation parlance.
They were en route and closing in when the Princeton radioed again. Radar had again picked up the strange aircraft.
“Sir, you won’t believe it,” the radio operator said, “but that thing is at your cap point.”
“We were at least 40 miles away, and in less than a minute this thing was already at our cap point,” Commander Fravor, who has since retired from the Navy, said in the interview.
By the time the two fighter jets arrived at the rendezvous point, the object had disappeared.
The fighter jets returned to the Nimitz, where everyone on the ship had learned of Commander Fravor’s encounter and was making fun of him.
Commander Fravor’s superiors did not investigate further and he went on with his career, deploying to the Persian Gulf to provide air support to ground troops during the Iraq war. But he does remember what he said that evening to a fellow pilot who asked him what he thought he had seen.
“I have no idea what I saw,” Commander Fravor replied to the pilot. “It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s.”
But, he added, “I want to fly one.

As I said earlier I can believe we are not alone and there are other life forms out there. This could explain the other 'forces' that we encounter that people have called ghosts, Gods, Spirits, Goblins etc all through history.

But a question TAE. You believe in such and it does suit the USA military to put out stories of Aliens giving the impression they are so 'technologically advanced' to their enemy's. So we have a 'Thats why they visit us and not you' perception to portray.

But how come they didnt visit the British or Germans when they were the leaders in technology? After all it was only the early 1950's with the Roswell incident and the technology you had at the time was taken from the British and Germans after WW11. In fact until that point the USA was a bit of a dinosaur regards military technology. Even today the latest stealth planes are based on stuff the Brits and Germans were playing with 75 plus years ago which the USA didnt think was relevant until about 40 years ago. By accident I believe after it had stood in a museum for decades. So you actually lost 30 plus years.

Even now a youngish business man has left the USA's leading space people standing in the poo with what he has achieved starting from scratch. In fact he makes them look like amateurs while they play around with technology from Von Browne's era.

Why don't the Aliens visit Elon Musk and abduct him to find out what he knows instead of some Joe Nobody who works stacking shelves in Walmart?

Actually I think you are all nuts. Because if an Alien can travel millions of miles across space, he could certainly have the technology to 'not' to appear on sombodies radar device or crash land in the desert. Also why the hell do they need a round or pointed spaceship to travel? There is no air in space for any kind of movement resistance.

Why do they need a spaceship anyway? I would have thought they could transport themselves, then take on human form and have a strange haircut. :-)

Last edited:
I find it curious that he describes whatever it is that is just below the surface of the water in terms of what we know to be a commercial airliner, an airplane......"fuselage", "wing". Odd.

Although it would not explain why it would show on radar. maybe the "tic tac" isn't actually physical. Maybe a hologram of sorts? He also talks about other sightings described as cubes enveloped inside a sort of "force field". Translucent. Projected holograms?
There's video of it!

edit: Check this shit out. "You can feel and hear these holograms". It's pretty cool,
Check out the visual cloaking technology. Russia has projectors that display images against the side of a tank. Surprisingly convincing camouflage to match terrain. Then they have radar jamming that can produce false targets , in one statement DECOY'S.

Again, the Nimitz was tracking it for a week. They sent Fravor and his team to investigate. 4 pilots got a visual on it. The two retired pilots are on record. That's the 60 Minutes interview. Then the object disappeared from Fravor's view and instruments and reappeared on the Nimitz' tracking seconds later and sixty miles way.

Check out the visual cloaking technology. Russia has projectors that display images against the side of a tank. Surprisingly convincing camouflage to match terrain. Then they have radar jamming that can produce false targets , in one statement DECOY'S.
So do we think Russia is off the coast of California following our entire military exercises? Are we attributing the Tic Tac or whatever you want to call it to a foreign adversary? That's fine if that's what you're saying. It's a theory.

Back