Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

Sure dont look like a tic tac.
Because they are two different incidents, in two different oceans on opposite coasts, recorded by two different pilots separated by several years.

Tic Tac is the Nimitz incident in 2004 that Fravor talks about in lentgh on the 60 Minutes clip and many other places. He calls it the Tic Tac because of it's shape and color. I didn't invent the descriptor. You know this because you've already watched the 60 Minutes clip. Right?

I just ran out of gas on this one. Thanks everyone. There are no UAPs, no video, no Pentagon reports, no Pentagon, no HR and no internet. Nothing is real. I'm actual a just a bot. Happy Birthday everyone. Except 60's Guy.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE
The new intercepting pilots after getting lock, break off pursuit after less than 2 minutes. They still have lock, but break off and return because there is nothing visible there.

It doesn't display any ping pong ball in a glass, dropped cel phone maneuvers. It does not disappear or blink. It does not become a submarine. It doesn't jam their radar. It does not accelerate to 46,000mph to get away..
OK ADD man let me walk you through this.

Beaker says "It doesn't display any ping pong ball in a glass, dropped cel phone maneuvers. "

TAE says DUDE! You're confusing two different reports...what you're referring to above is what Deitrich said when she and Fravor observed a tic tac shaped object underwater the size of a 737...but then again you seem to be in denial about that... The interceptors never said anything like that but it was NOT visible on their radar only the infrared according to Deitrich's report discussing the 2 f17's that we are talking about here.

On the speed good luck calculating all we know is the UAP is one place instantly disappears and in seconds is tracked 60 miles away.

MINUTE AND SECOND for any object underwater. Nothing in fravors interview says underwater.

Minute and second for anything that disappears. Further if something disappear and reappears it is not tracked. It is something new.

This is ridiculous. You re confused. Have the people discus the incidents that they were a part of. Have them talking about what someone else saw? WTF that just them telling a story from another crew...

You are confused TAE

At 1 minute in

Nothing underwater!

For some reason they are playing clips of every UFO video they have over his story. It looks like bullshit man.

Last edited:
o Deitrich's report discussing the 2 f17's that we are talking about here.
She flew a F18 in her encounter with Fravor. Why is she making a statement on someone elses sighting? Her report on their sighting is invalid. She is not a witness of it.

She flew a F18 in her encounter with Fravor. Why is she making a statement on someone elses sighting? Her report on their sighting is invalid. She is not a witness of it.
Because she was relating her story and how it went down and what the two fighter pilots reported e.g. that they did not see it on radar but did pick it up on infra red... so IYO invalid..OK so validate your statement that they DID see it on radar... i.e. "they did not jam the radar"...

validate your statement that they DID see it on radar.
No the burden of proof is on the claimant.

You still need to prove minute and second the objects underwater, please. That would prove Fravor has changed his story now.

You want minute and second from Fravor in the Rogan clip, saying they jammed radar and that it was an act of war?

The radar images that were not visually verified are meaningless.

Fravor observed a tic tac shaped object underwater the size of a 737...but then again you seem to be in denial about that
Great, you have no clue whats going on. cause in the reply above he/TAE does..

Fravor describes a cross pattern maneuver, causing white caps in the waves (from goin up and back, right left), while hovering above the water.

The size of the disturbance was of a commercial jet liner.

No time does he/Fravor say an object was seen under the water.

Last edited:
He said the water was roiling. He didn't say it was underwater.
Yup...I am incorrect... totally mixed up videos and what was said... oops :poop: I'll try and find the video I was speaking of and whoever it was that said and saw what I was speaking of...

Great, you have no clue whats going on. cause in the reply above he/TAE does..

Fravor describes a cross pattern maneuver, causing white caps in the waves (from goin up and back, right left), while hovering above the water.

The size of the disturbance was of a commercial jet liner.

No time does he/Fravor say an object was seen under the water.
All correct, yes.

OK I digress go to @ 1:95 in the damn video below and listen...

so to clarify it is the interviewer who says they see an object the size of a 737 UNDER THE WATER but it is clearly stated as such...The Tic Tac (though the size is not mentioned in this video) was said to have been about 50 feet long ( in the Rogan video) ...so no the Tic Tac was not the size of a 737 but the object below the tic tac was.... I guess I'll have to hunt Fravor down and get him to clarify these minor yet slightly important details.

Back