Anyone got anything to mix?

Woody450

Hi,

I'm a music prod lecturer in the uk. I haven't taken on any mix work for a while and fear that I might at risk of getting out of touch (firmly believe in the principle of use it or lose it) plus mainly I just really miss mixing..

Any one got anything that needs mixing? maybe in the vain of vintage sounding UK pop (Adele, Sam Smith, Lewis Capaldi et al) but will consider anything vaguely similar. Some electronic is also okay but not drum and bass/house if possible.

Thanks so much
Matt

Hi,

I'm a music prod lecturer in the uk. I haven't taken on any mix work for a while and fear that I might at risk of getting out of touch (firmly believe in the principle of use it or lose it) plus mainly I just really miss mixing..

Any one got anything that needs mixing? maybe in the vain of vintage sounding UK pop (Adele, Sam Smith, Lewis Capaldi et al) but will consider anything vaguely similar. Some electronic is also okay but not drum and bass/house if possible.

Thanks so much
Matt
Hi, sorry this wont be your bag so I apologise. I did a rock track 30 years ago. Do you think you could take the keys down a bit, bring up the bass and smooth out the terrible clangy 80s drum sound? Sorry to bother you xxxx

Attachments

• Where Angels Fear To Tread.mp3
    5.4 MB
Hi, sorry this wont be your bag so I apologise. I did a rock track 30 years ago. Do you think you could take the keys down a bit, bring up the bass and smooth out the terrible clangy 80s drum sound? Sorry to bother you xxxx
Actually listening now with neutral AKG K240 cans the mix is not too bad from 30 years ago. I hear the bass better and the drums are not too overpowering and the keys not too loud.

Back