Any fans of the NFL here?

I personally consider the NFL America's greatest institution, not that I have a list of institutions for those who hate lists. heh I seriously get goosebumps when they show the logo at the beginning of the games. I am a Philadelphia Eagle fan but really follow all of it, Eagle games are like the closest I get to religion, after tight games I am exhausted. heh

Current power rankings have the Eagles in the top 5, some have them at #1. I don't think they're quite that good yet but I don't think it's beyond them. I'd currently put them behind the Bills, Chiefs, Ravens, Bucs and Rams at very least.

I used to watch football and get quite involved. Now I couldn't care less. I don't think I have watched a game since 1990? including the superbowls.
I just came to a personal conclusion that if I have seen one I have seen em all. I was a pretty good Bball player in my day. At 5' 8", I could grab the rim.
When I was in prison and I got picked to play one time I overheard someone on the other team say, "you better cover that white boy, he can shoot" lol.
I only follow "my team", the Knicks anymore and boy has that been a disaster for over half a century. I know, once I have seen one, I have seen em all.

Last edited:
I really hate that they've taken all the hard hits out of the game, I blame the current commissioner for that disgrace.

Back