Afghanistan

Given that Trump is nakedly... a hyper-narcissist, egomaniac, misogynist, mean spirited, angry scowl-faced, policy-know-nothing, chronic pathological serial lying seditionist..... I'd say Milley is a patriot for looking out for the rest of us. You should be thanking him.

Last edited:
Given that Trump is nakedly... a hyper-narcissist, egomaniac, misogynist, mean spirited, angry scowl-faced, policy-know-nothing, chronic pathological serial lying seditionist asshole..... I'd say Milley is a patriot for looking out for the rest of us. You should be thanking him.
Given that Biden is nakedly....also a narcissist, egomaniac, who had spent 47 years of his !life in the halls of Congress, and 8 years as VP, proving hisself as an embarrassment for the Obama administration.
And let's not forget that someone within the Obama administration once quoted Obama when he heard Obama say,
"Nobody should underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
During the nomination process, Biden wasn't considered a contender, nor was Kamala Harris. She didn't even make it to the New Hampshire primary.
Why all of sudden did the DNC lock on the Biden/Harris ticket especially when there was an abundance of more qualified candidates?
The answer should be obvious even to ignorant people like yourself.
There were only two goals the DNC wanted.
Remove Trump
Get Kamala Harris elected as VP to replace Joe ASAP.
As to General Milley and President Biden?
They fucked up!
No two ways around that.
If Trump was still in office....articles of impeachment would have immediately been written.
But not now.

Given that Biden is nakedly....also a narcissist, egomaniac, who had spent 47 years of his !life in the halls of Congress, and 8 years as VP, proving hisself as an embarrassment for the Obama administration.
And let's not forget that someone within the Obama administration once quoted Obama when he heard Obama say,
"Nobody should underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up."
During the nomination process, Biden wasn't considered a contender, nor was Kamala Harris. She didn't even make it to the New Hampshire primary.
Why all of sudden did the DNC lock on the Biden/Harris ticket especially when there was an abundance of more qualified candidates?
The answer should be obvious even to ignorant people like yourself.
There were only two goals the DNC wanted.
Remove Trump
Get Kamala Harris elected as VP to replace Joe ASAP.
As to General Milley and President Biden?
They fucked up!
No two ways around that.
If Trump was still in office....articles of impeachment would have immediately been written.
But not now.

Don't sweat it 60s guy. relax. the chickens are coming home to roost. What's the media going to say when the election-fraudsters in AZ go to jail? The media can cry fowl all they want, conspiracy theory, blah blah blah, and make total fools of themselves. I look forward to a very slow roll out. Forget Trump. He'll put more people in jail by losing an election, than by winning one. Sit back and enjoy the shew. Just slow and easy for the next 3 years. Give them the rope to hang themselves with. It's working just fine.

I look forward to it as well. In the same sense that I've looked forward to all the dates that have come and gone that chump was to be reinstalled as POTUS.

Good grief.

Trump was born a billionaire, mentored by Senator Joseph McCarthy's chief counsel, and has been bribing politicians his entire life. Trump had the Clintons at his weddings and partied with Jeffrey Epstein for decades.

Calling Trump an outsider is downright bizarre.

I look forward to it as well. In the same sense that I've looked forward to all the dates that have come and gone that chump was to be reinstalled as POTUS.

Good grief.

In the same sense that John Durham indicted a Clinton-lawyer last week for the pee paper hoax. Judgment day is coming. That's better than a Trump presidency.

Let me sip my coffee.

Last edited:
Back