Afghanistan

Your website is a blatant lie. The courts absolutely examined the evidence brought by Trump. Trump just doesn't have any evidence.

America is a legitimate democracy. Your slanderous attacks on America aid America's enemies.

Uh, we didn't.

66.8% of eligible voters isn't some shockingly high number. It's still significantly less than several other countries. For examples:

Selective posting. In the states where Dems won they had huge turnouts which makes it more strange.

Your website is a blatant lie. The courts absolutely examined the evidence brought by Trump. Trump just doesn't have any evidence.

America is a legitimate democracy. Your slanderous attacks on America aid America's enemies.

IBB loves his 'minion voting machines. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Are there still retards who think the election was stolen? You've really got to live in a make believe world to believe that shit.
Yeah man. Just ask any guy who's girlfriend doesn't have a penis, and they will tell you that the election was stolen.

The voting machines work just fine. We disarmed the routers.
They are perfectly safe... See.....

Last edited:
Nah. No big hurry. Just let the Arizona senate do its job. They have more than enough evidence to get rid of the 'minion voting machines..
The unprofessional dark money-funded partisan Arizona audit that broke chain of custody laws and was performed by people who have practically zero election experience was supposed to be completed in May. They have zero evidence of anything - which is why there is no court date scheduled. They are merely delaying at this point. They promised you they would give the evidence at a conference. Instead all you got was a guy selling pillows.

It's a scam dude.

Funny how your party can't prove its accusations in court. In fact, the Republican lawyers who are lying to you on twitter aren't even making the same claims in court because if they did they would lose their law licenses.

Why bother arguing with anyone who believes the election was stolen, they obviously live in a make believe world. They are snowflakes who can't handle reality. Anytime life doesn't go your way just cry "conspiracy" it's their safe space.

Whether or not this is fraud, you lack the honesty to admit it does NOT look right.

Last edited:
Whether or not this is fraud, you lack the honesty to admit it does NOT look right.

Indeed mobs of Trump supporters intimidating election workers and simultaneously screaming "stop the vote" when it benefits Trump and "count the vote" when it benefits Trump and then invading the United States Capitol in an effort to stop American Democracy does not look right.

You support democracy, but only if your guy wins. It's more like fascism.

Why bother arguing with anyone who believes the election was stolen, they obviously live in a make believe world. They are snowflakes who can't handle reality. Anytime life doesn't go your way just cry "conspiracy" it's their safe space.

Oh I have no illusions that I can change the mind of a brainwashed person.

I can make them look dumb as fuck though.

What's that senile old man saying about tornadoes? bahh deeb bahh dub...

Look at the tornado twirling around! Hear the wind!

Last edited:
Indeed mobs of Trump supporters intimidating election workers and simultaneously screaming "stop the vote" when it benefits Trump and "count the vote" when it benefits Trump and then invading the United States Capitol in an effort to stop American Democracy does not look right.

You support democracy, but only if your guy wins. It's more like fascism.

word-salad blah blah blah
You can't be so honest -- to admit that this looks like election fraud -- whether it was or not.

Last edited:
..and you can't be so honest to admit that this looks dishonest, whether it was or not. It still looks that way. Own up like a man.

Your OAN byline from that video is utterly dishonest. OAN routinely alleged widespread fraud, and they had zero evidence to support those accusations.

So you want me to base my opinion on the reporting of proven partisan liars? Yeah nah. I'm not going to do that.

OAN also partially funded the partisan Arizona audit - which is a complete fraud.

The problem is that you trust partisan Republicans - including OAN - for your information. These people have no interest in informing you. They only care about getting you to vote Republican, and they will say ANYTHING to that end.

American election workers are volunteers - patriots doing their civic duty. OAN's slanders against them gives aid to America's enemies - communists have long sought to undermine confidence in democracy across the world.

Back