Afghanistan

I am glad AT LAST that you acknowledge that it is Joe Biden who is in charge and responsible for the biggest mess of modern creation.

The lives lost and bodies maimed and lives ruined cannot of course be blamed on creepy Joe. But everything since he took the decision to do what he has a few weeks ago is the fault of Joe Biden.

There are people now stranded in Afghanistan and not only at the mercy of the Taliban but any other terrorist group. People have died since his decision.

$62 billion of the latest kit has been left behind in fully functional working order for the Taliban and any other group to use against anybody and everybody. Most countries in the world could only dream of that amount of armaments for years into their defence budget. Joe couldnt be bothered to load it up on planes or destroy it. He just left it for the free worlds enemies.

He is totally incompetent and that is a mild explanation.

Bam!.....ding ding ding!!!! ....and we have a winner!!

Excellent, Orson.

IBB is rifling through his bookmarked Washington Post articles for a response on how everything is Trump's fault, the man who was fired by America and is no longer President.

Just within 2 days 13 US cowards have been killed.
You call them cowards. Nothing could be further from the truth. Those 13 men and women were heroic because their mission was simply to help as many people as possible leave the country. Afghanis have been evacuated at 20 times more than Americans have been evacuated.
I hope this thread doesn't get closed.
You are one sick fucker.

Joe Biden is responsible for all the damn McDonald's ice cream machines not working.

Y'all just continue on.. I've got the McD thing covered..

C'mon, man, Joe Biden don't eat no McDonalds ice cream, not even back in Scranton where he's just a normal Joe, just like you. McD is for all the little people, you "dog face pony soldier". You keep talking like that and he's going to challenge you to pushups, or take you back behind the gym bleachers and teach you a lesson. That's a fact, Jack, just ask Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a bad dude.

Did you know Joe Biden's "got hairy legs, that that that, turn blonde, in the sun" and all the children would rub his hairy legs. So he "learned about cockroaches, and kids jumping on my lap."

Cool story bro! Yeah, I shit you not the audio is actually real and unedited. This is the idiot IBB adamantly insists was the best choice to serve as President.....and received the most votes than any President in the history of the country! God help us. :facepalm:

C'mon, man, Joe Biden don't eat no McDonalds ice cream, not even back in Scranton where he's just a normal Joe, just like you. McD is for all the little people, you "dog face pony soldier". You keep talking like that and he's going to challenge you to pushups, or take you back behind the gym bleachers and teach you a lesson. That's a fact, Jack, just ask Corn Pop. Corn Pop was a bad dude.

Did you know Joe Biden's "got hairy legs, that that that, turn blonde, in the sun" and all the children would rub his hairy legs. So he "learned about cockroaches, and kids jumping on my lap."

Cool story bro! Yeah, I shit you not the audio is actually real and unedited. This is the idiot IBB adamantly insists was the best choice to serve as President.....and received the most votes than any President in the history of the country! God help us. :facepalm:

That's some scary sh!+ right there :alien:

The final score/body count was like 4000 of US and Nato, to 46,000 of them Taliban transgenders. That is a clear win. In 20 years the Taliban never closed that gap.

This is the Taliban.
It's what ignorant, i!illiterates do best. Kill everyone.
Imagine sympathizers of the Taliban here in the US sitting down and sharing a cup of tea with....let's say, Bob Dylan, and then, all of a sudden Bob Dylan's brain matter exp!odes.
This is the Taliban. More than 50% of the Taliban are illiterate, incapable of reading the Koran.

That's like 2 tanks, a water dispenser and a couple of 3/4" stainless steel washers in military spending speak ;)
I dont get the joke there because I am not American and I guess its got something to do with overall military spending. But the papers here have photos of Black Hawks and other helicopters flying around with Taliban markings. The AK47's have been dumped for your assault rifles and machine guns and sniper rifles. They are wearing night vision gear and camera gear with military radios...................and all the other stuff.

Not bad for cave dwellers and goat herders?..................at the very least it makes it easier to find lost sheep.

Reactions: TAE
..the papers here have photos of Black Hawks and other helicopters flying around..

It is not certain what or who is hanging from that US Black Hawk helicopter left behind and now in the hands of the Taliban, but a wild guess says they're not taking buddies for joy rides hanging from that rope/cable.

Video will probably be soon taken down by the political wing of youtube to hide the shame of it all.

You call them cowards. Nothing could be further from the truth. Those 13 men and women were heroic because their mission was simply to help as many people as possible leave the country. Afghanis have been evacuated at 20 times more than Americans have been evacuated.
I hope this thread doesn't get closed.
You are one sick fucker.
Sick fuckers are Obama, Trump, and Biden who sent those gay cowards to kill Afghans. :ROFLMAO: Just in the last day they killed a family of 5. Today the last few of them ran away leaving behind the other civilians who supported them to stay alive without becoming Taliban target practice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do you want the thread get closed? Tired of hearing the truth about the gay cowards that flee Afghanistan? Hahahaha. I'm ok with it mate, no use talking about some useless gay cowards. lol

We've heard what you have to say, repeatedly, ad nauseam. Do you have anything further to add to this discussion other than rejoicing and dancing on the graves of American service members such as the young lady I posted who lost her life trying to assist Afghans to include women and children desperate to escape the tyranny and murderous intent of barbaric Islamists in Afghanistan? No?

It is evident for all to see you are a despicable individual of low character, an embarrassment to yourself, your parents, and your country. Carry on if you wish, it is never a bad thing to truly know with whom one is keeping company.
Since it looks like you've realized that your gay mercenaries died like cowards, I'll tell you who you're really keeping company with.
In 9/11 who carried out the attacks? And who funded them? Did your leaders mention at least once that the Saudis were involved in it? No, they tried to hide the intelligence reports. Instead of an investigation, Saudis got closer to your leaders. And that's the company you're keeping. :ROFLMAO:
And then what happened at the site itself? The first project planned for the site was an Islamic centre! That's what your leaders wanted. An Islamic centre in the very place attacked by Islamists. And that's the company you're keeping. And you're worried that I'm here?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm just talking the truth mate. I know it hurts you no end. But take it up with the real culprits. Don't kill the messenger. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back