Afghanistan

This thread is why the rest of the planet think that Americans are total idiots, running around screwing up other countries and then leaving an unholy mess when they pull out. Every. F#*king. Time. The ultimate deadbeat dad. Don't even have the balls to go and start a war with the countries you really want to, because they'd kick your collective a#ses. Everything has to be fought by proxy. A nation of selfish, egotistical, self-obsessed, dick-swingin', flag-waving, warmongering, demagogue-electing monkeys who know next to nothing about everything or the outside world, nor possess the curiosity to want to. After having spent time in the US, it's truly baffling that people want to go and live there, what with sh##ty healthcare, having to drive everywhere and suffer that vacuous "have-a-nice-day" culture, the constant bombardment of advertising and marketing, vastly overpriced 3rd level education, processed, poor quality food. Mystifying. You can keep the Land Of Freedumb. Absolute sh#thole.
Are you not aware that Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K, and 50 other countries all supported the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001? Why is it you think none of them have any responsibility aside from the U.S.?

Are you aware that a majority of us Americans were always staunchly opposed to Trump - which is why he's the only President in nearly 3 decades to lose re-election?

Maybe, just maybe, the anecdotal things you read in this forum are from a few wing nuts that don't represent all Americans? As an American, I am appalled by some of the incredibly stupid shit these guys are saying too.

Honestly, I can't imagine hating someone for being born somewhere the way you do. it strikes me as nativist and nationalist - both concepts that are utterly without merit in my view.

Last edited:
Are you not aware that Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the U.K, and 50 other countries all supported the invasion of Afghanistan in 2001? Why is it you think none of them have any responsibility aside from the U.S.?

Are you aware that a majority of us Americans were always staunchly opposed to Trump - which is why he's the only President in nearly 3 decades to lose re-election?

Maybe, just maybe, the anecdotal things you read in this forum are from a few wing nuts that don't represent all Americans? As an American, I am appalled by some of the incredibly stupid shit these guys are saying too.

Honestly, I can't imagine hating someone for being born somewhere the way you do. it strikes me as nativist and nationalist - both concepts that are utterly without merit in my view.
Trump again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am convinced you get your stuff via some internet Trump hate website.

But to correct you on the UK and most others. Go read on the possibly the most hated leader of the UK T. Bliar.

Last edited:
This thread is why the rest of the planet think that Americans are total idiots, running around screwing up other countries and then leaving an unholy mess when they pull out. Every. F#*king. Time. The ultimate deadbeat dad. Don't even have the balls to go and start a war with the countries you really want to, because they'd kick your collective a#ses. Everything has to be fought by proxy. A nation of selfish, egotistical, self-obsessed, dick-swingin', flag-waving, warmongering, demagogue-electing monkeys who know next to nothing about everything or the outside world, nor possess the curiosity to want to. After having spent time in the US, it's truly baffling that people want to go and live there, what with sh##ty healthcare, having to drive everywhere and suffer that vacuous "have-a-nice-day" culture, the constant bombardment of advertising and marketing, vastly overpriced 3rd level education, processed, poor quality food. Mystifying. You can keep the Land Of Freedumb. Absolute sh#thole.
No dude...tell us what you really think. lol Hyperbole much?

As an American, I am appalled by some of the incredibly stupid shit these guys are saying too.

People here at HR have tolerated some of the incredibly stupid shit you have written for years. Tolerance of differing opinions is a skill set that you don't possess.
You can't imagine hating someone for being born somewhere?
You clearly hate it that Donald Trump was born in America, was the most successful trust fund kid ever, and was elected President. Trump is no longer POTUS. Biden is POTUS now. He's Commander In Chief now.
Custer

Never discuss politics or religion AND never say never ;)

So Anticleon has a pretty solid opinion of us Mericans that we're a bunch of yellow bellied, sap suckin, back stabbin chickens...He's welcome to his opinion but from where I'm standing it is a pretty ignorant arrogant one from a damn naïve nave. Truth is over 2,200 Americans gave their lives fighting for the Afghans, damn cowards. In the 20 years of BS going on over there America spent over 2.2 Trillion dollars TRYING to help...Well just goes to show you ...no good deed goes unpunished.
You fought for Afghans? LOL. That's news even for the war mongers like Obama and Bush. You invaded the country claiming that you were going for revenge for 9/11 (even though the real culprits Saudis became your best friends) My idea of Afghans is no different from yours. Read my very first reply here. America spend all that money for all other political reasons but to save Afghans.

"You sit in Sri Lanka and speak poorly of America? What did you do to help the Afghans? What did your country do? Yeah Nothing but feel free to point that ignorant judgmental finger of yours and talk trash about us... Not cool :wtf:"
Really mate? You go somewhere and mess up it all and you want us Sri Lankans to "do something" about it? We have no pain in the posteriors to do so. Hahahaha. You started it, and you end it.
Now you will ask why it all concerns me. Because I am just enjoying the misery of the "exporters of democracy" to other innocent poor helpless countries. You enjoy destabilizing other countries who have done nothing against you, and when you suffer, other countries enjoy that. LOL.

Really mate? Because I am just enjoying the misery of the "exporters of democracy" to other innocent poor helpless countries.
You mean like yours to whom we've provided billions of dollars of aid to since your inception as a country in 1948?

You're enjoying the misery? You're just to kind.

It'd benefit you to see first hand the heartache and suffering of the families and loved ones who have died both here on U.S. soil during 911 and those who gave their lives serving their country to do their best to put the brakes on the radical organization that supported and perpetrated the attack.

You were trolling here and I took the bait.. wasted words on deaf ears.

Here's something that's undeniable... Biden sucks and he's totally incompetent.
Kamala "laughing hyena" Harris is even worse and she's gonna be president soon.
But Jimmy Carter is happy because he's no longer the worst president in US history.
We are sooo screwed. :facepalm:

Here's something that's undeniable... Biden sucks and he's totally incompetent.
Kamala "laughing hyena" Harris is even worse and she's gonna be president soon.
But Jimmy Carter is happy because he's no longer the worst president in US history.
We are sooo screwed. :facepalm:
You are screwed because now they know they can't handle it and also now the public know they can't handle it.

It was easy blaming the predecessor for everything under the sun and even inventing most of it. Another day, another accusation. No problem and dead easy.

Now they are the government and all their silly ideas are proving to be just that..........silly ideas which are unworkable.

It's nothing new. Most lefties as they used to be called but now Liberals believe in hairy faerie ideas and promise all sorts, but in reality can't deliver.

Now the lot you have are supposed to be leading the western world and are messing up everything they touch. Their media backers can't hide it. The billionaires who financed them are now very worried. The whole world can see it.

The problem is they are also out of their depth with China, Russia and others ...........and 'they' now know this.

If Biden and co try to do something with those people to try and save face on the mess they are creating elsewhere, it will unfold very quickly and badly.

I think they will be so desperate in such a short while, they will try some kind of stunt like this. Even accidently. Bombing from afar and remotely is very easy. What you start down below you can be very nasty.

Last edited:
You mean like yours to whom we've provided billions of dollars of aid to since your inception as a country in 1948?

You're enjoying the misery? You're just to kind.

It'd benefit you to see first hand the heartache and suffering of the families and loved ones who have died both here on U.S. soil during 911 and those who gave their lives serving their country to do their best to put the brakes on the radical organization that supported and perpetrated the attack.

You were trolling here and I took the bait.. wasted words on deaf ears.
LOL mate it shows that you know nothing about my country. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: We were a civilization when you guys were eating the barks of trees out there in Europe. It's marked in Ptolemy's map by the name Taprobane. We aren't rich because we didn't kill the natives of other countries like you did, we never looted other countries like you still do.
Yes we are enjoying your misery. It's a pleasure to see a ruthless criminal get punished, and in this case run away leaving behind humvees and guns. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Heartache to see suffering families? Didn't you get that heartache when millions of innocent people suffer because of your abominable invasions and sanctions? Your heart only aches for the families of criminals? Get your heart checked :love:
I'm not trolling, I'm telling the truth. But trolling is a good excuse to leave without accepting defeat, just like your army ran away from Afghanistan.

Afghanistan does not have the power to occupy and dominate, so what are you talking about?

You think that leaving a couple jeeps that were air dropped is a big deal? Why?

Look we conquered them,. we set up a government. We cannot stay forever and hold their hand. I know they liked it. Taliban liked receiving USA cock soooo much, that they all started switching genders. I know Taliban are all transgenders looking for surgery options to remove their dicks. The US can help you achieve your dreams. We will cut off your penis for you. At no cost to you........

I'm not trolling :laughings:
sad-trollface-sad.gif

Last edited:
Afghanistan does not have the power to occupy and dominate, so what are you talking about?

You think that leaving a couple jeeps that were air dropped is a big deal? Why?

Look we conquered them,. we set up a government. We cannot stay forever and hold their hand. I know they liked it. Taliban liked receiving USA cock soooo much, that they all started switching genders. I know Taliban are all transgenders looking for surgery options to remove their dicks. The US can help you achieve your dreams. We will cut off your penis for you. At no cost to you........
So much big talk from the same "veterans" who are still stuck in Kabul without being able to get back home. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Taliban are raping you in the @$$ and you are offering the mouth. Just yesterday 13 of your mercenaries were killed by those Talibans :ROFLMAO: and you "dominated"??? LOL, come on guys don't embarrass yourselves. Anyway run away as fast as you can, or the rest of your cowards will also be "dominated" by the Taliban. No one can trust those Taliban animals, just like your "veteran" cowards.

The mechanics of that prove impossible. The Taliban transgender forces are receiving, the USA is drilling, how does the Taliban's notoriously small cock reach? Its too far...
You can easily reach a conclusion by checking the @$$es of those dead marine cowards sent home to the USA. :ROFLMAO:

Back