Afghanistan

Would you like me to post some of the news items you dont see in America. Like where a Marines mother confronts Biden and she says he rolled his eyes and turned his back on her. Then she has her social media account taken down.

Or how about all the American service dogs left to starve and die in the heat abandoned in their cages by the fleeing soldiers who had to leave without them on Bidens orders........heart braking irresponsible scenes.

You prefer the fake numbers. I gave you the real fact checked numbers but they don't fit your political agenda. That's fine. Be duped. That's what you want.
So how come the world is wrong but just you are right. Who are you Harris, Biden, ...................or even Obama or Clinton.............who I may add are nowhere to be seen with all this mess because they dont want to be associated with it either.

sure sure sure dude... the Afghan withdrawal was a smashing success. We're crazy for thinking otherwise. Obviously you don't have any kids going into the next war.
It's lies and fake information that gets us into wars in the first place. That's how the Iraq war started.

Your hero Trump signed the agreement to pull out of Afghanistan by May. Why didn't he execute removing equipment accordingly? Shouldn't he have removed much of this equipment by January 20th?

I love how you make a super-hero out of the mighty Donald! Two impeachments would not slow him down. LOL

download.jpg

yep, and the same intel community started the Trump-Russia-Collusion investigation. How's that going for you?
It resulted in several felony convictions from Trump's inner circle - all of whom lied about their connections to Russia.

In fact Trump's campaign manager was hiding millions of dollars paid by Russian oligarchs in Ukraine.

So clearly the investigation was a success and proved beyond a shred of a doubt that Trump had improper connections to Russia - which everyone already knew.

It resulted in several felony convictions from Trump's inner circle - all of whom lied about their connections to Russia.

In fact Trump's campaign manager was hiding millions of dollars paid by Russian oligarchs in Ukraine.

So clearly the investigation was a success and proved beyond a shred of a doubt that Trump had improper connections to Russia - which everyone already knew.

and Mueller said "No collusion with anyone". I find you less than genuous.

Back