Afghanistan

Crenshaw got the big machines..Whose gonna build the road ways in Afghanistan now? One harsh winter and it is rubble.

They showed shots of the infrastructure in 2000 and now. Wow thats alot of roads we built...Better start seal coating that shit now..

Biden can do no wrong.

I see everything being done as a statement of protest. So the remaining are making things worse for the others..Despicable.

Media outlets are sensationalizing.

Every American should feel a weight lifted, and whatever the fuck their problems are..Whatever.

Massive victory for the USA.

Like we wanted to kill bin laden ..So India and Pakistan said 'no he's there, not here!' Then designed new borders to say he was in Afghanistan..

So Bush Jr. was all high smokin a pipe and said hey man, 'if you let us murder Binny, we'll give you a seat at the table' 'Build you up and shit'

We kill him and built you up. Looks like we ran the course. We had to say no man, we do it like this...They said ok , but gave up at crunch time...20 years and you fell over. Bush's vision of Afghanistan is now a pipe dream and its all their fault.

I see it that we achieved our assassination objectives and tried to make good on a few things. Bravo. Fucking Bravo America.

If you cannot read 3 simple sentences double-spaced ...

I understood it.

1st sentence is the acknowledgement
2nd sentence is the admission
3rd is the outcome

You must have gone to schools for too long and gots sick wit da spelling. Yeah, words are noise.

Don't take it word for word? Put it in context. Most of that was him being gentle about the situation.

Politics is all lies. So you need to apply what he said to what happened and mix and match what is true.

From the street, there is no one in the US I found that thinks we should have stayed..or ever went for anything other than to kill bin laden.

Did the Taliban ever hold any frontlines? They ran up in the mountains. Pakistan told them where their borders are..so Yeah they lost. When someone else tells you where your country is now, where it begins and ends, that's a loss. . When you have no government, thats a loss. When you are hanging people from helicopters on live TV, thats a loss.

Getting out was the smartest move. Had to be on our terms and timeline. It was accomplished. This was a massive fucking victory for the people of the United States.

It was a long conflict. Not a war cause it never escalated. A war would call for all the power to win. This was like boots on the ground and diplomacy. The conflict failed. They couldn't escalate it to true war, so we could unleash hell and use our full nuclear arsenal.

So it was 20 years of lies and we got bored and left.

If it was on , and a war you'd know. You'd be glowing.

I didn't want the war to start with. Everybody else thinks the Taliban won. So it is not "me". It must be "you".

We didn't even use any nukes yet, how could they have won?

They are lying to you on the TV. It is being sensationalized because the US finally made a move. It was not too escalate and leave.

You do understand we could fire ICBM's and fuck the whole world right? There was nothing to gain in doing so, so we left.

thread has drifted into incoherent lunacy
you've drifted too far from the shore
adjust your med intake
you're welcome

That dude is fucking money!

Honestly, Trump was better. He was the awesomest game show host of a president. He is gonna make a game show out of the vice presidency with the 2024 version of Apprentice..

In front of cut out of Darth Vader!

Id wanna snort some coke with that fucker and piss on it all

Last edited:
Back