2000 mules election fraud arrests in AZ!

To be honest Dave if I was in America I couldnt see me voting for the ones who are in charge now. What about yourself?
For the longest time I would have considered myself a Republican. The original platform from years ago regarding pro business and fiscal responsibility appealed to my being a small c conservative.
That said, over the years I've seen who Trump became and there's no way I could ever have supported him because he is a piece of shit as a human being.
So, in 2016 and 2020 I would have voted Dem because I can't help but vote.
In 2008 I likely would have voted McCain even though his running mate Palin is/was a fail. He got his clock cleaned by Obama though.

These days Republicans have lost credibility in my view. They pretty much stand for nothing apart from "owning the Libs" and that's worthless. Loudmouth cretins such as Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Boebert, Madison Cawthorn (out now), Paul Gosar, etc. don't help the party at all. Those morons and their ilk keep me from wanting to support the party.

For the longest time I would have considered myself a Republican. The original platform from years ago regarding pro business and fiscal responsibility appealed to my being a small c conservative.
That said, over the years I've seen who Trump became and there's no way I could ever have supported him because he is a piece of shit as a human being.
So, in 2016 and 2020 I would have voted Dem because I can't help but vote.
In 2008 I likely would have voted McCain even though his running mate Palin is/was a fail. He got his clock cleaned by Obama though.

These days Republicans have lost credibility in my view. They pretty much stand for nothing apart from "owning the Libs" and that's worthless. Loudmouth cretins such as Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Boebert, Madison Cawthorn (out now), Paul Gosar, etc. don't help the party at all. Those morons and their ilk keep me from wanting to support the party.
Well my view of politicians is there all idiots and liars. It's a full time job just trying to work out how disasterous each group can be. So I would vote for the one who could stir the others up the most. At least then you can get some entertainment value from them.

Last edited:
Loudmouth cretins such as Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Boebert, Madison Cawthorn (out now), Paul Gosar, etc. don't help the party at all. Those morons and their ilk keep me from wanting to support the party.
Why should it matter to anyone what you think about American politics?

Perhaps it's time for Americans to begin discussions here at HR concerning Canadian politics or discussions of other countries as well.

HR is owned and operated by Audiofanzine (a French company).

It should go without stating that every word posted at HR is being read by members or guests throughout the world.

The back and forth arguments of politics here at HR are typical of the 50/50 division within America.

Ed Fones recognises it.

These days I don't consider myself a Dumbocrat or Repugnantlican , I am a Merican. I'm grateful that I live here with all her warts as opposed to any other country in the world. Our current President is a mockery of sham of a mockery, and his predecessor ( who I voted for first time around ) had a lot of ideas and aspirations for Merica that I could get behind. It sounded pretty good...and then he decided he was King Bird and started tweeting.... OMG! embarrassing shit for a grown man who has been voted to represent the most powerful nation in the world. The lunatic truly had taken over the asylum. Yep it's a crazy world and we all have a lot of splaining to do when we move on to the next dimension and are asked...What did you do to make the world and life you were freely given a better place for those that were to come after you? Uh.... I recycled and only watered my lawn on the days "they" told me I could.....sorry I didn't do better :poop: And then they pull the lever and down the chute we go as the interviewer yells NEXT! :eek:

These days I don't consider myself a Dumbocrat or Repugnantlican , I am a Merican. I'm grateful that I live here with all her warts as opposed to any other country in the world. Our current President is a mockery of sham of a mockery, and his predecessor ( who I voted for first time around ) had a lot of ideas and aspirations for Merica that I could get behind. It sounded pretty good...and then he decided he was King Bird and started tweeting.... OMG! embarrassing shit for a grown man who has been voted to represent the most powerful nation in the world. The lunatic truly had taken over the asylum. Yep it's a crazy world and we all have a lot of splaining to do when we move on to the next dimension and are asked...What did you do to make the world and life you were freely given a better place for those that were to come after you? Uh.... I recycled and only watered my lawn on the days "they" told me I could.....sorry I didn't do better :poop: And then they pull the lever and down the chute we go as the interviewer yells NEXT! :eek:
Haha. Reading the beginning of you post reminded me of this movie scene :)

Why should it matter to anyone what you think about American politics?

Perhaps it's time for Americans to begin discussions here at HR concerning Canadian politics or discussions of other countries as well.

HR is owned and operated by Audiofanzine (a French company).

It should go without stating that every word posted at HR is being read by members or guests throughout the world.

The back and forth arguments of politics here at HR are typical of the 50/50 division within America.

Ed Fones recognises it.
You are absolutely welcome to comment/post about Canadian politics.

You on that dating agency website again? :-)
There is not a single woman in that google search that I would reject if they wanted me to play keys for them on their next album..not a single one ..Hell I might even sing a duet with em if they're especially nice to me... :laughings:

Back