2000 mules election fraud arrests in AZ!

Let's see here. The Yuma Sheriff's department documented four categories of fraud that they are currently seeing with their own eyeballs. 👀👀👀
These are NOT hypotheticals. NO. They are real genuine documented cases that an eyeball can look at. That is how a person "sees" something *hint* hint*
Someone please show Crowes how an eyeball works. Thank you.
Now, who thinks the sheriff's department is just blowing smoke?

Yuma_sheriff.png

Again, Laidback, nobody had been charged or convicted. Thats what they’re INVESTIGATING. Come on.

And what is this post even trying to prove? 16 cases in a county of 200,000 and theres no word on whether they’re den or Republican.

in fact, what will you say if they’re the latter?

Again, Laidback, nobody had been charged or convicted. Thats what they’re INVESTIGATING. Come on.
So you think the sheriff's department is just blowing smoke.

and theres no word on whether they’re den or Republican.

Knowing that -- doesn't make an election credible, and it would be compromising our whole election system.
The point is that there is fraud, and it needs to be fixed.

Last edited:
So you think the sheriff's department is just blowing smoke.
No, I think that this isn’t news until charges are brought against someone. And even then, it’s not on a large enough scale to tip the elections at all. So it should just be local news of a guy breaking the law that got caught, which the reader should infer that the system is working as intended.

If a criminal is slick enough to get away with a crime, then it doesn't exist. Is that what you are saying?
If you have no evidence that crime existed, thats not an indicator that it did.

Again what is this post trying to say? It’s a Republican county. Wouldn’t be surprised if, like Dave said, half of these cases are Republican voters.

What makes no sense to me is why a sheriff’s office is putting out a press release over an investigation.
Usually investigations are kept quiet.

Only thing I can think of is that it’s political. They’re saying “look, we’re doing something”

Republican county, midterms coming gotta do a good show.

Again what is this post trying to say? It’s a Republican county. Wouldn’t be surprised if, like Dave said, half of these cases are Republican voters.

You both missed the point. There is a criminal syndicate paying people to steal elections.
It wouldn't surprise me if republicans like Bitch McConnell and Shit Romney are on the plan too.
Don't you want that fixed?

What makes no sense to me is why a sheriff’s office is putting out a press release over an investigation.
Usually investigations are kept quiet.

Only thing I can think of is that it’s political. They’re saying “look, we’re doing something”

Republican county, midterms coming gotta do a good show.
I read dozens of police releases every day. Haven’t read one about fraud in my area but with the little stuff that they put in their releases, I’m not surprised this made it into a release, especially when Youtubers used their department as “evidence” of arrests and they wanted to correct the record.

You both missed the point. There is a criminal syndicate paying people to steal elections.
It wouldn't surprise me if republicans like Mith McConnell are on the plan too.
Don't you want that fixed?
Personally I think there’s shitloads of fraud. All of Washington is corrupt. Might be a few honorable, honest men but not many. Oh can’t forget we have women in politics now.
They’re all corrupt cunts. (equal representation)

Corruption goes all the way to the counties.
Three of our county board of supervisors are up for recall. (Improper handling of cares act money and voter fraud bullshit)

One has already been busted for allocating county resources for personal use.

I believe voter fraud is not only widespread but systemic.

It’s important to fix, and both Demo- rats and republi-cant’s are in on it and benefit

Back