WTF has happened.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one sure way to know that I am not Greg_L is that I am here and there's no effing way he will ever be allowed here again.

I think you are greg L, you did almost exactly the same method of trolling, it's remarkably similar behaviour and language, can't just be a coincidence, what's your IP address?
you would be wrong .... I know them both personally and I can guaruntee you that they are two different people that actually get into it with each other from time to time but not here since greg is perma-banned plus he loaths this place

How about a charitable half marathon in your honor, with all proceeds going to breast cancer research? The Btyre2013 Half. Whoever wins it gets to take a picture with me and Greg_L just to prove a point.

---------- Update ----------

you would be wrong .... I know them both personally and I can guaruntee you that they are two different people that actually get into it with each other from time to time but not here since greg is perma-banned plus he loaths this place

It's true!

ok fair enough, they aren't the same person then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

ok fair enough, they aren't the same person then, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

No, they're definitely the same person. So is Lt Bob. So am I.

We have our own separate forum now where I indulge our multiple personalities and talk to ourself all day.

I think you are greg L, you did almost exactly the same method of trolling, it's remarkably similar behaviour and language, can't just be a coincidence, what's your IP address?

And let's all be honest here, I taught Greg everything he knows. Hence the similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back